test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF - Fleet Footed

griffnxgriffnx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Militia Barracks
The GWF has a Feat called "Fleet Footed" in the Instigator Tree.

I'm trying to find out the meaning of this description.
"Whenever you control a target, you gain an additional 3,6,9,12,15% Run speed for 3seconds."

Now does (control a target) mean, knock down? Slow? Stun? ect..
Or is this referring to capping a control target in PVP arena?

I couldn't find any information on google and barring a respec I thought i'd open up some discussion.
Anyone tested?

Thanks
Post edited by griffnx on

Comments

• duba11duba11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    griffnx wrote: »
    The GWF has a Feat called "Fleet Footed" in the Instigator Tree.

I'm trying to find out the meaning of this description.
    "Whenever you control a target, you gain an additional 3,6,9,12,15% Run speed for 3seconds."

Now does (control a target) mean, knock down? Slow? Stun? ect..
    Or is this referring to capping a control target in PVP arena?

I couldn't find any information on google and barring a respec I thought i'd open up some discussion.
    Anyone tested?

Thanks

It's a general description, so when you effect your target with a control power you get a running speed boost.
    edited August 2013
    Double post.
  • yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There's this thread about how what control effects are for GF's.

Only Prone and Stunned are probably considered control powers for GWF's too, not mark. But that's just my theory ;)
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    griffnx wrote: »

When you take down/stun something , you can run away faster.
    Makes sense, uh? Running away faster would be useful when the foe is NOT stunned/taken down, and will one-shot us, we the gwf with neither HP nor block nor deflect.

Hard to come with situations where it would be useful. You stunned and add, ok now instead of aggro-ing the next nearest one, you cross the entire room at fast speed to attack the add which is near the opposite wall?
    English is not my first language.
    edited August 2013
    yerune wrote: »
    There's this thread about how what control effects are for GF's.

Only Prone and Stunned are probably considered control powers for GWF's too, not mark. But that's just my theory ;)

Not so fast adds a strong slow effect now... that's considered a control as we I assume. It synergises well with stuff in that tree.
  • samuraim0samuraim0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 87
    edited August 2013
    vortix44 wrote: »
    When you take down/stun something , you can run away faster.
    Makes sense, uh? Running away faster would be useful when the foe is NOT stunned/taken down, and will one-shot us, we the gwf with neither HP nor block nor deflect.

Hard to come with situations where it would be useful. You stunned and add, ok now instead of aggro-ing the next nearest one, you cross the entire room at fast speed to attack the add which is near the opposite wall?

Ya it is a stupid skill totally useless.