test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Neverwinter Adventurer's Academy (Mindflayer Server)

elcymerianelcymerian Member Posts: 241 Arc User
"Dream of amassing treasure and power? Tired of hearing your friends tales of slaying dragons? Join the Neverwinter Adventurer's Academy and start your journey today!"

OOC: We are a medium/heavy RP guild on the Mindflayer server that is academy/school themed. Characters are either trainers/adventurers or students who wish to become such. Goals: Weekly RP sessions, fun, and assistance.

Speak to a member about joining. Trainers and students are needed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tomasvettomasvet Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Couldn't find your guild in game.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    elcymerian wrote: »
    Speak to a member about joining. Trainers and students are needed.

Yes, this is pretty much useless without in-game @handle references. So are we supposed to scour every instance of every in-game zone at all hours of the day or night looking for someone with a Guild Title that we don't even know the name of?

#JustAsking

It's like saying: "FREE EPIC LOOT AND ASTRAL DIAMONDS: Find the mysterious contact somewhere in-game at the right hour of the day and get your reward!"

Ummmm....

#JustSaying
  • elcymerianelcymerian Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes, this is pretty much useless without in-game @handle references. So are we supposed to scour every instance of every in-game zone at all hours of the day or night looking for someone with a Guild Title that we don't even know the name of?

#JustAsking

It's like saying: "FREE EPIC LOOT AND ASTRAL DIAMONDS: Find the mysterious contact somewhere in-game at the right hour of the day and get your reward!"

Ummmm....

#JustSaying

My apologies. I just guessed that most people knew how to use the guild finder in the game. Current (8/28/13) contacts that can invite:

@Cymerian
    @Ockbald
    @irondragonhawk
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    elcymerian wrote: »
    My apologies. I just guessed that most people knew how to use the guild finder in the game. Current (8/28/13) contacts that can invite:

@Cymerian
    @Ockbald
    @irondragonhawk

Thank you. (Never assume) :)

I'll be looking into this with one or two of my characters. :)
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013

#JustAsking

Ummmm....

#JustSaying

It would appear that you RP as the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> of the server.

#Justsaying
  • magnusvanguardmagnusvanguard Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    It would appear that you RP as the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> of the server.

#Justsaying

Wonderful!