test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What now? Any suggestions?

omenjsjomenjsj Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Militia Barracks
I have played gwf since day 1...my gs is 12.7, and im running the destroyer dps spec. After this patch, I am totally worthless for dps. So what are our options now? Has anyone found a viable dps spec that can contribute to pve or does anyone have a viable tank type spec with gear that is working worth a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Post edited by omenjsj on

Comments

• dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/#char%28Steamroller@steamroler12%29/charactersheet

here is a link to my Guildmate and one of the highest DPS GWF's I've seen gear/enchants.

I've recommended he drop his ArP enchants and grab 3 more Radiant rank 8's for 660 more power which he'll work on.

His damage is equal to all other classes in Malabog and normally #2 below our CW's with equal GS.
  • omenjsjomenjsj Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am not able to access it for some reason...it keeps showing my account
  • illithidbixillithidbix Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    1) Log onto the gateway with your account details.
    2) Select one of your characters.
    You can then follow links to other player's character sheets on the gateway
  • tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    No offense Dkcandy but unless your guildmate is at the ArP cap then that is terrible advise.

You will get more DPS from ArP than power.

You want 24% resistance ignored for PVE.

You can go much higher for PVP.
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    tarmalen - He has much more than 24% ARP and why I told him to change his enchants and he's pure PvE not PvP.
  • tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    tarmalen - He has much more than 24% ARP and why I told him to change his enchants and he's pure PvE not PvP.

Fair enough.