test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jack of all trades looking for a new home (Mindflayer)

kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
I have been with this game since the early days of beta and I plan this to be my main mmo for a long time. When the game launched I was part of a guild filled to the brim with eager players. Nowadays none of them play anymore and it's time for me to move on.

I'm looking for a mature, easy-going, fun-loving European guild with the main focus on pve. I have a 60 of every class, 5 crafting skills at 20 and have run every dungeon up to CN several times - I haven't really experienced the Malabog content since our guild fell apart around that time and I don't really enjoy playing in pugs. What I'm looking for is a close-knit group of like-minded individuals with whom I can enjoy the pve aspects of the game to the fullest. (I pvp only occasionally, although it might change if they add something interesting).

I speak English and German fluently and am usually available in the late evening, although I still go to university and have a part-time job, so I might not be available every day of the week.

If you are looking for a reliable and friendly addition to your guild please contact me on the forums or in-game - Update - handle edited out due to increased gold farmer spam.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi there, I am from Order of the Raven and we would love to have you. We have members from all over the world in different time zones. We currently have 464 members. Our guild participates in many events such as PVP, PVE, and Gauntlgrym. For Gauntlgrym, we chose the side of the Delzoun Explorers. We are a mature guild that enjoys time with each other. If you would like to check out our site, you can access it here at Order of the Raven. Also, our recruitment thread can be found here. If you have any questions, message myself in game for more details.
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • swohswoh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Edit: you're on Mindflayer, doh!
    NWOsig3copy_zpsf35fef69.png
  • kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited November 2013
    I would like to bump my old post since I'm still looking. Our guild tried to pick up the broken pieces but there's just no longer enough interest among our player base to get it off the ground.

Is Order of the Raven still active ? Their calendar hasn't been updated in months and the shard still says Mindflayer.

Well...so I'm available for recruitment...:D
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey bud, I'm part of the Jolly Roger and we have a healthy group going. We are North American and European friendly, hell we even have a Malaysian! :)

If you're interested, my handle is @MakeCocktailsNotWar. I'm on during days/evenings, so we should overlap somewhere!
    va8Ru.gif
  • rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hey Kaiserschmarrn :)

Guild Medieval is always looking for people who fit to our community. We try to maintain a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for all our members. We are an international guild and active in all game contents mainly PVE.
    Check out our recruitment thread or PM me ingame (rhoda@rhodah).

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder