test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

If you made chest items account bound, then increase or remove refine limite of AD

gannicsgladiatorgannicsgladiator Member Posts: 413 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Seriously. so now igot to spend 10 days to buy a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> item of 200k in AH?
no sense, before i could make decent earnings on gg, and pvp... i play gwf, and all i can do well is pvp, since nobody like dungeon with gwf lol

please would be cool since you ab items, to make refine limite higher, or remove it...
Dovahkiin Gannicus, GWF Sentinel- Enemy Team Guild
Gannicus Destroyer, GWF Destroyer retired
Kate Beckinsale NB DC, Link NB GF
"There is only one way to be a champion..., Never ...ing lose"
Post edited by gannicsgladiator on

Comments

• Options
    yatashyatash Banned Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Remove the AD refine limit or this game is gonna crush in 1 month im telling ya
  • Options
    krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yatash wrote: »
    Remove the AD refine limit or this game is gonna crush in 1 month im telling ya

I agree completely and I warned against them making DD chest loot BoP. It's funny when you use to be able to sell a DD item for 3 or 4 hundred thousand AD and now they expect that you'll take 10k for it? Really? And morons on this sight argue back that this will fix the economy. But there wont be an economy because there will be NOTHING to sell.
  • Options
    moerevolvermoerevolver Member Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Even better, remove rough AD all together. Daily, events, salvage, professions ect will all give normal AD c:
  • Options
    iergoiergo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Can't wait to see the outcome. Fortunately, the only good thing I've seen from this patch change is the BoP for PVP gear, as for PVE gear I wasn't a fan of the BOP thing. It would be even better if PVP gear was bound to account (or player class BoP only), that way if someone decided to make a new toon for another class with the intent to just PVP they could gear up more easily.

Now, as for removing the AD refine limit that idea just doesn't sit right with me. I'm not saying I'm against it, I simply can't see how it will help the economy of this game. Please enlighten me.
  • Options
    ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I agree with raising it, 24k isn't enough now, that's easily surpassed each day through dailies, let alone salvaging etc.. I don't think it should be removed all together, atleast not right now, as people will be sitting on a massive stash of items to salvage, like myself, i'll be honest and there'd be a huge surplus of AD which leads silly pricing, we have enoguh of that already.

+1 for increasing it atleast.
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not going to happen. In champions online, it costs 200$ to double the refine limit. If NW ever gets a cap raise, it most likely will be some sort of promotion for a pack.

Ugh... please don't give them any ideas like that. At least not until they add a way for us to buy the packs directly with Zen.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    And Star Trek never changed it's refine limit.

Removing it entirely would just bork the economy even more - an handful of rich dudes get richer, the vast number of people who never hit the 24k limit get left further behind.

With the new drop & economy changes, the market needs some time to settle out. Maybe those uber-high prices will come down a bit, once people realize that no-one's buying them.
  • Options
    unksamunksam Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sadly the new changes that this patch has bringed over the game,ruined the economy forever,since almost everything is bind on pickup.In the few mounts before this stupid update the prices were normal,but now they are..............overextreme.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The prices were set by the players, in reaction to the situation around them. So those prices happened, and then everyone labeled that as "normal". If the drops had worked this way from the beginning (or if, say, the founder packs had no AD in them), prices would have ended up at a different level, and that would have been called normal..... and if things were made BoE, the AH filled with gear, and prices tanked, people would be ranting about how the market had collapsed/economy ruined/etc.