test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Now that MH was 'fixed'

areys77areys77 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Temple
Now that they fixed the AS with MH set. Would it be better to go with double 2 set bonuses?
Do you think sticking with 4/4 MH is still best?
Do you think upgrading to a totally different 4 set is best?

Just want to hear people's thoughts.

I am leaning towards double 2 set bonus.
Post edited by areys77 on

Comments

• suxip01111suxip01111 Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Even before the bug, the bonus heal from MH was generally considered to do more overall healing in a dungeon run than the power increase from 2/2 MH+BoF would. At least that's what I remember reading.
  • scionertscionert Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    the High Prophet set (T1 set) is something to consider.
    the 4-piece bonus is huge.
    10% armor debuff on every hit, stacks 4 times.
  • shelendilshelendil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Miracle Healer or High Prophet are really the only viable options due to the unique and useful bonuses.

An additional 450 power does not go as far as you think it might, since 25 power = 1 damage. If you're using, say, the Ancient weapon set, 450 power = 18 weapon damage or ~2% more healing. Miracle Healer four-piece bonus does 8% of my healing.
  • whistlingdixiewhistlingdixie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    High Prophet is 10% and stacks 3 times. It's possibly the best set bonus. It turns out to be flat-out an extra 30% damage. Miracle Healer is okay. I wouldn't underestimate the T2 PvP set (GG set) -- while it doesn't have crit, 5% extra healing and 25% more divinity generation is probably more healing than MH.

As for the lack of crit: I think you can still soft-cap crit with your non-set items, easily so if you have Ioun Stone. The Lifesteal is odd, but it's not completely worthless.

Right now I have two sets: Full High Prophet and 2/2 Grand Templar/Miracle Healer. I use the latter if I need more oomph in my healing. Though I will probably replace it with the Feywild set if the bonus turns out to work with more than one or two heals. I am wary of "direct heal". That's pretty vague. Otherwise, I think the GG set might be my next "upgrade", just for the extra healing and Divine Power.