test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Requested : PVE/PVP Healing build

nbitznbitz Member Posts: 1
edited August 2013 in The Temple
Hi there,

I've been away from this game for a few months and with all the changes to it
I started to wonder if my healing pvp/pve build is still viable. Here it is.

le3i.png

ddxf.png

And these are my stats

nl48.png

Crit : 33%
Recharge : 34%
Action point regain : 33%
Defense : 1233 (27%)
Deflection : 1.5%
Regen : 0

I'm not sure if this is still a decent build or whether my stats are any good.
That's why I'd like to ask for some advice from the community.

Thank you in advance ! :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nbitznbitz Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Permission to bump this.
  • morsitansmorsitans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,284 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Points out of HoF (tis trash now), into divine armour: in a dungeon you'll use HG when things are going "ok" and you want to provide mitigations, buffs and heals, but divine armour is a great OH GOD WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIEEEE lifesaver button. Plus if you're going to keep 5/5 deepstone, it's a great source of party-wide tempHP.
    Don't really need points in sooth, either, tbh. Use the spares to buy a few fun skills for shiggles, I would. DG is a nice buff/debuff if your party doesn't need ALL TEH HAELS.

Defense could be higher, but it's T1 armour so I'd save your good enchants for T2, I guess.

feats:
    Healing action is terribad, put 1 or in fact zero points in it. Put them into toughness instead. Domain synergy is...actually not that spectacular, even at 5/5 (it's providing only 140 points of recovery in your current set up), whereas holy resolve is pretty nifty even with a single point in it.

Otherwise..wow, that's...quite faithful, there. Deepstone I've covered (if you're going 5/5 you want to be maximising sources of tempHP, so def take divine armour), though enduring relief is also quite nice in my experience. Foresight, LS and moontouched I agree with, but I'm not sure about mark of mending. That plus benefit of foresight means you have to run the same two passives, forever, which is a tad limiting. If you took those points and put one more into rising hope you could have that up 100% of the time, and then you'd still have some points left over for divine advantage and rage o' tempus, both of which are nifty. Divine advantage is pretty good with only a point in it, since astral seal procs it: anyone whaling on a sealed monster is immune to combat advantage! :)
  • scozzersscozzers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    morsitans wrote: »
    Points out of HoF (tis trash now)
    I still have reasonable success with it PvP wise, it's still kinda useful since it tracks targets regardless of terrain/elevation and provides some cc immunity and kb. CW on a pillar, HoF > FS imo.
    morsitans wrote: »
    Divine advantage is pretty good with only a point in it, since astral seal procs it: anyone whaling on a sealed monster is immune to combat advantage! :)

No.
    80% combat advantage damage reduction doesn't = immune. Good feat though and one I recommend for pvp and pve.

@OP
    You should take Benefit of Foresight regardless of going full Faithful or not, so either Deepstone or Enduring depending on preference.
    This would be a decent starting point. After that choose the rest based on what looks more useful to you for both pve and pvp. Personally I delve into Righteous a bit.
    Your HP is quite low and so is your Defense. Defense for pvp can be sorted by switching in some blue def/regen/ etc gear, for pve it won't matter quite so much so I recommend a couple of defense sockets devoted to HP (radiant). One ancient priest ring or similar, for some more hp and def. There's lots of options, you'll figure it out but right now, I think you'll get a bit frustrated in PvP with your current build. Currently, survival > healing output ... since being dead = zero healing output and zero dailies ... and you'll get focused to f**k and in general (pug) you won't be helped by your team.