test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Delves - Stop the T1 drops in T2 dungeons!

sindro1226sindro1226 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
Severely disappointed when I'm running a T2 dungeon and I get T1 drops in the DD chest at the end. I don't need T1 gear, or I'd be running a T1 dungeon. I have run several DD's since Fey patch and all I've seen is T1 gear!
Post edited by sindro1226 on

Comments

• meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Now that the items are bind-on-pickup, I have to agree. There is already enough different rings, belts, or necklaces to lower the chance of getting the set piece you want, and salvaging them gives about the same number of AD as well. Plus what has to be taken into account is that there are less groups now that there is less loot to sell... At least I've been struggling to find a delve group for Epic Frozen Heart ever since the update, both via dungeon queues and LFG channel. It could take two hours or more to find a full group and, if it's a pug, then you have to pray it doesn't break apart somewhere along the way.
  • junichiroujunichirou Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, should make it so only T2 items will drop from T2 epic dungeon.
    Also, it's be good if you could select which accessory you will picking.

Randomly (?) roll for one of the following slots:

Head
    Armor
    Arms
    Feet
    Neck
    Ring
    Waist

And then listing the available options for the player to pick up, since it will be bound anyway.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Many people have left the game because they got their BiS gear too fast. I could quote an entire guild - my former guild. They were basically like 'what do we have to do now?'. It may sound like a good idea but it's not.
  • whistlingdixiewhistlingdixie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Many people have left the game because they got their BiS gear too fast. I could quote an entire guild - my former guild. They were basically like 'what do we have to do now?'. It may sound like a good idea but it's not.

Funny, that's how I feel now that DD loot is bound. Nothing to sell? What's the point. Everything is outrageously expensive if all you have is a piddly 24k/day.
  • willstrwillstr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
    edited August 2013
    might as well hand over rank 10 enchants in all dungeons...why not
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Funny, that's how I feel now that DD loot is bound. Nothing to sell? What's the point. Everything is outrageously expensive if all you have is a piddly 24k/day.

Welcome, to the beautiful world of f2p mmorpgs. At least 50 other f2p games, before NW had a similar system. It makes sense to me, that ingame farming takes longer than paying directly by using a credit card. It should have been like that from the very beginning of the OB. Now that the (former/on vacation) world of bobcat players have stepped into the f2p genre for the first time, the tears keep on falling as if it was raining. I still don't get why this is happening at all.

A small suggestion:

Stop expecting to be given everything on a silver plate, for free. Try working for your goals, instead.

Have a nice day.

• pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's not expecting more than it should be:

- T1 dungeon? T1 loot.
    - T2 dungeon? T2 loot.

Very simple.
  • entrepostoentreposto Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    pers3phone wrote: »
    It's not expecting more than it should be:

- T1 dungeon? T1 loot.
    - T2 dungeon? T2 loot.

Very simple.

Cheer up. That T1 loot could have been a blue. Then you wouldn't even be able to salvage it. They've got to put in such grinds in order to make the most advanced content more prestigious and to hide it behind a low pay wall.

Try playing the game to have fun. The gear will wear out and be useless in a couple months. Then the new gear will be useless a few months after that. Then... Well, you get the picture. It's the never-ending MMO treadmill. Stressing out about it, or taking it to mean anything other than you briefly had some fun playing a game, is pointless unless you happen to be the sort of person who plays in gaming tournaments with real cash prizes.
  • pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    entreposto wrote: »
    Cheer up. That T1 loot could have been a blue. Then you wouldn't even be able to salvage it. They've got to put in such grinds in order to make the most advanced content more prestigious and to hide it behind a low pay wall.

Try playing the game to have fun. The gear will wear out and be useless in a couple months. Then the new gear will be useless a few months after that. Then... Well, you get the picture. It's the never-ending MMO treadmill. Stressing out about it, or taking it to mean anything other than you briefly had some fun playing a game, is pointless unless you happen to be the sort of person who plays in gaming tournaments with real cash prizes.

Where did you draw the conclusion I need to cheer up? Or that I'm stressed about something at all?
  • dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »

Actually gearing up was not too fast. But this Game is missing any good endgame at all. Like PVP with matchmaking and ranking.

Another fun thing would be a timer in dungeons that starts when you enter and stops once the endboss dies. This with a ranking per patch to account for changes in dungeons.
  • evilderprimus88evilderprimus88 Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    dnosrc wrote: »
    Another fun thing would be a timer in dungeons that starts when you enter and stops once the endboss dies. This with a ranking per patch to account for changes in dungeons.

Any kind of timers will only encourage those "lucky" players to abuse their "luck" even more. I'd suggest something like Dark Poeta in Aion. Timer + score + ranks, so you can't simple use the "luck" to get to the boss and the boss won't spawn unless you finished some tasks first.