test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Currencies, Rewards, End-Game Annoyances..

bforce11bforce11 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
First off, let me say Thank You for Salvage!

Now that's out of the way..

1. Please make bounty/seals DESTROYABLE! At level 60, I'm never going to use Lion seals, honestly.

2. Raise or REMOVE the daily limits on rough astral diamond refining! You gave us Salvage and Lord Dailies, You made most purple loot BoP (Including Seal rewards, PvP Gear, etc..) One round of dailies puts us almost at refining cap. Of course level 60's are going to spend their seals and Glory on items to salvage, which quickly turns into DAYS worth of waiting to refine them. What's the point on having daily limits on refining rough diamonds anyways? (I'm not coming back tomorrow JUST to be able to refine diamonds, I'm coming back to play)

3. Level cap EXP rewards for quests: Most, if not all other MMO's were kind enough to switch from EXP to currency rewards for level capped players completing quests, why not Neverwinter?

Anyone else care to add to the list?
Post edited by bforce11 on

Comments

• nallifnallif Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    1. You can trade the seals for items, then vendor the items for silver.

2. You can vendor the items for gold. The refine limit exists to limit the amount of AD added to the economy each day.

3. XP is used to level companions.
  • pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nallif wrote: »
    1. You can trade the seals for items, then vendor the items for silver.

2. You can vendor the items for gold. The refine limit exists to limit the amount of AD added to the economy each day.

3. XP is used to level companions.

Whoohoo, silver! Imagine the gear you'll buy with it! Oh wait.

As for the refining AD limit, I tend to disagree. My personal opinion is that it exists for the sole purpose that F2P players would get abysmal AD generation rates, especially now with BoP gear, so they would be stimulated to buy Zen, and then exchange for whatever amount of AD they desire. I don't think there's a limit for that, eh ;) Who cares for the economy, when the Zen commerce is flourishing.
  • nightgameznightgamez Member Posts: 85
    edited August 2013
    Read my sig
    This game is designed to make as much money as possible on a day to day basis. It is not designed to be a great long term game.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bforce11 wrote: »
    1. Please make bounty/seals DESTROYABLE! At level 60, I'm never going to use Lion seals, honestly.
    You can sell seals.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014