test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Does Tranquil Enchantment Work?

sindro1226sindro1226 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2013 in PvE Discussion
I've been watching combat log and I haven't seen it proc. Does it heal or give temporary hit points? Anyone know if it's working and what the proc % is?
Post edited by sindro1226 on

Comments

• soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd be curious to know what's the ICD and how often it procs. If anyone got one/some of those tranquil enchants and is running ACT, would you mind throwing in the parse?
  • hempyhustlehempyhustle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This trash enchantment DOES NOT WORK. I run 3x Greater and they don't do **** for me. it is quite pathetic that this is in a box they expect us to buy keys for :/

FIX IT PW! PLEASE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.NOLIFEGAMER.com
    Play: PILLAGER* of the DEAD! By: Hempy NW-DNV3R9B4J
    ~HEMPY'S CRIT-GEN GUARDIAN FIGHTER BUILD~
  • glanngalladglanngallad Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This trash enchantment DOES NOT WORK. I run 3x Greater and they don't do **** for me. it is quite pathetic that this is in a box they expect us to buy keys for :/

FIX IT PW! PLEASE!

Yes!! fix them all........so many things that we work hard to get or worse, pay real coin for just do not work!!!! Fine, they say, " We will give you an uber item if you do thus and such". Ha HA!! joke's on you...it is junk.