test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

End of Delve loot?!?

2»

Comments

• zalcszalcs Banned Users Posts: 345 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    You got a blue from a dd chest....? I stopped running DDs a long time ago, glad i did i guess
  • ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    faleth77 wrote: »
    Please keep on topic in this thread, I never had any intention of this being a hate/ flame thread towards Cryptic/ PWE.

I am really wondering if the new loot mechanic is working as intended or if there are some issues with it, as far as I understood it we would have our choice of loot and I have yet to actually have this choice be given to me in an Epic Delve.

So easy isn't it. You roll a dice for which slot you get. If the slot have setchoose, you can choose the set you want.
    4 dd in ToS. 4x Epic loot. 2x Choose.(Maybe only bad, that i can choose a weaponset of T1 weapons??? longsword of stalwart is one aren't it?) Other choose was body armor choose. ^^

So other with 'blue' gear only by T1 as unlucky persondrop or bug?
  • viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Epic Delves during delve hour should Always give purple items!

They don't but they should. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxxerexxxxxxerexxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I've had horrible luck. Of the T1 dungeons ive tried its all been blue <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. The t2s so far, except for one, have been crappy epic belts/rings and the final one, yay the choice of t1 armor after slogging through a t2.
  • viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I would love for this to be looked into, with the drop in delve participation across the playerbase, and the underwhelming unrewards (blue drops) that are overly prevalent lately, I think this could be changed in some way to make it a more rewarding, encouraging, and enticing experience to run Epic Delves.

#EpicRewardsinEpicDungeons
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]