test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please change the Tiger mount riding animation

arandomusername1arandomusername1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
edited December 2013 in PvE Discussion
The new animation with the right hand waving around look like we are riding a mechanical bull
Post edited by arandomusername1 on

Comments

• zalcszalcs Banned Users Posts: 345 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    i think its cool! :cool:
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It would be nice if we could choose our riding animation and character sheet posture. Then Zalcs could ride a mechanical bull, Random could hold onto his tiger with both hands, and my DC wouldn't have to slouch like a half-drunk half-elf when inspected. :D ?
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • koboldsmell88koboldsmell88 Banned Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    The new patch just HAD to mess up my white tiger mount, huh? :mad:
  • jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, My Howler is the same and I do not like it. Although we only wave our arm around when jumping. Riding is like <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Jokey hitting a horses flank. Choosing the riding style would be good.

I also do not understand why anyone would be repeatedly whooping an extra-dimensional beast on the rump. In reality it would just turn around and rip the riders arm off.
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • h0dorh0dor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I second the original poster. I really loved the tiger original tiger mount. I adored how it would preen itself like a house cat and shake its head which it NO LONGER DOES :( Why was that removed? That was my favorite animation and pretty much the main reason I purchased the mount. All it does now is stretch and roar a bit. I also really hate the new arm animation and I know players who have ditched their tigers because of how silly it looks. To me it's like I have a rubber prosthesis that flails wildly when I'm moving forward.

Please change the tiger back to how it was!!! A lot of people paid good $$/zen for the mount and did not expect it to get changed.
  • henke2henke2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes please change this animation with the constant arm flapping, I bought the mount, couldnt stand the animation and only used it for 10 minutes.
  • sigaxel77sigaxel77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I agree. Bringing a John Wayne animation to a D&D based game is just ridiculous. :rolleyes: