test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Malabog Final Boss

xmxaxnxgxoxxmxaxnxgxox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
I just want to know something for the final boss in Malabog. I tried twice, and there are tons of adds around boss when I get in, but when I asked my friend, they said their final boss get no adds, just the draco and the witch, just wondering what is going on? is there anyway to take off the adds? Because adds + Witch = can't beat the boss.
Post edited by xmxaxnxgxox on

Comments

• friarjonfriarjon Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sometimes the dungeon doesn't fully reset after the group wipes. If a portal is up when everyone dies the portal will remain when the group goes back in.

Workaround: don't release! Everyone should stay dead and wait until the portal and all the adds de-spawn. Once everything is gone but the dragon THEN release. Should be clean again when the group goes back in.
    Knight of Guild Medieval
    guildmedieval.com
  • tancred300tancred300 Member Posts: 58
    edited August 2013
    I had it happen yesterday with the 10+ elite mobs on the battlefield and we didnt wipe before just entered it for first time that run.

I can only assume its a bug and sometimes just happens, think its best to just die and reset them, takes ages to kill them along the boss.
  • linkon333linkon333 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The portal spawns an elite instantly for the group I was in. It seams like you should at least have a minute or so to destroy it before adds spawn? Also the CW in my group could not target the witch or the portals. After she would attack the dragon at the start her attacks would just go straight threw other mobs and hit boss?

The fight seams really bugged out. I have heared of other groups wiping when witch is coming down and her not coming back as well?
  • m1nuendm1nuend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My team had a group of trolls standing in the arena when we got in to the dragon. Like 12-15 of them. But yeah, not supposed to be there.

Or maybe they are, maybe the bug is in fact the lack of adds.
    39275e2ac4.jpg
  • twinkjetwinkje Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    m1nuend wrote: »
    My team had a group of trolls standing in the arena when we got in to the dragon. Like 12-15 of them. But yeah, not supposed to be there.

Or maybe they are, maybe the bug is in fact the lack of adds.

It's not a bug. You simply did not cleared the area where you're supposed to explode the siege machines on your very first task when you enter the dungeon.
    In fact, the fight with the dragon happens in the same area that you cross before the first boss.
  • j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's not a bug, This is the very same area where you have to light up the five siege machines. Sooo if you have a nice TR and avoided all this, adds are still there.
  • trollgretrollgre Member Posts: 297
    edited August 2013
    its not a bug and its not because they skipped some mobs
    but to be sure, you need to clear all mobs so trolls wont appear at last boss

its the reward for clearing mobs
  • twinkjetwinkje Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    trollgre wrote: »
    its not a bug and its not because they skipped some mobs
    but to be sure, you need to clear all mobs so trolls wont appear at last boss

its the reward for clearing mobs

You don't need to clear all mobs. But keep doing as you wish.