test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NW.5.20130812b.12 Patch Notes

2»

Comments

• ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Note: Dragons attacks SHOULD now properly hit their designated targets..

Seems that this fix did not work as intended, that does not mean that anybody is lying to you, it means that the intended fix, didn't fix..
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    just for more hilarity,well it's funny for me. I uninstalled NW to reinstall it. loaded ARC. No problems
    went to load game.

Error -105 when loading url http://arc01.perfectworld.com/clientgameinfo3/?game=nw

and that link which stopped it loading, is for an ad page.

submit a bug report.... or try to. Find that it links to the Looped, can't get there, site ticket system. emailed it

my problem is fixed, can't load the game to try and log in. see easy fix

Back to Champions, which is still running. levelling air mage, mentalist, healer/tank, and a few others.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • vaashievaashie Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ceryndrion wrote: »
    Note: Dragons attacks SHOULD now properly hit their designated targets..

Seems that this fix did not work as intended, that does not mean that anybody is lying to you, it means that the intended fix, didn't fix..

So the Cryptic doesn't do any internal testing at all? That's quite hilarious. So now on every patch notes with "should" word will be taken with grain of salt, ok...Will this make a precedent that any fail on real fixes (aka those that work when they get into live) will be excused like this? if so, rather don't write any patch notes at all.
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ok I have managed to get mine to let me in. UNinstalled entire game and then reloaded, unfortunately through arc. It let me in. The big test will be whether it lets me in a second time.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • dateion89dateion89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Search for item, sort by name = lowest -> highest price
  • brewnarbrewnar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks guys for the prompt patch that fixed the video issues I was experiencing after the new game update!! I can play again woohoo!!
This discussion has been closed.