test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Outfit Gallery - Show off your characters' clothing and armor!

arontimesarontimes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Update: August 26, 2013 - New pictures added, including the Gilded Moonstone Regalia in several color schemes and the Archmage and the High Vizier sets for the control wizard.

Hello, my name is Aron Times, and I'm starting this thread to help people decide which outfits and dyes to buy. Basically, this thread will be an unofficial screenshot gallery of the various clothing and armor that our characters can wear, as well as the colors they can be in. Since the forums only allow up to four images in each post, I'm just going to link to my album on Photobucket instead of breaking the images into multiple posts.

Click here for my slideshow.

What do you think?

P.S.

I'm going to add more later.
Member of Grievance.

Taking a break from Neverwinter indefinitely...
Post edited by arontimes on

Comments

• angelxeyeangelxeye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Wow- I thought I was the only one that went crazy with color =) I like the regalia in red- it looked better than I had thought it would. I have not taken pics really so not much to share back.
  • arontimesarontimes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Do people not care at all about making their characters stand out in the crowd? It seems most people focus more on whining than on productive posts. Is there another forum I can go to, the same way that serious Starcraft 2 discussions are done at the Team Liquid forums as opposed to the Blizzard forums whine fest?
    Member of Grievance.

• arontimesarontimes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    New pictures added. Enjoy the eye candy, and please post your own screenshots so I have to spend less on dyes and outfits. My wallet begs you. :(
    Member of Grievance.

• whoregutwhoregut Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Nice colors, but why do they all seem to have the same dumb look on their face?
    edited August 2013
    Don't ask me. I had to take multiple screenshots to catch them in a decent facial expression and pose. I'd say, "Blame Cryptic," but with all the negativity in these here forums, I thought I'd cut them some slack.
    Member of Grievance.

• steelemagnoliasteelemagnolia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited August 2013
    Very nice!
  • moerevolvermoerevolver Member Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    wedding dress all dyed black and some t2 gwf pieces.

Link : http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4952/kyr3.png
    kyr3.png
    edited August 2013
    I think I'm going to do the male wedding outfit next. Do you folks want to see it on a human, a drow, a dwarf, a halfling, a half-orc, or a tiefling? Also, would you like to see some peasant outfits?
    Member of Grievance.

• s3curuss3curus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Quick request does anyone have the male Wedding Attire? I'm curious how it looks ingame in a better resolution. It looks more like a northern noble so I think it would looks sick as a male mage outfit :D

EDIT: Soz arontimes must have missed your post (yeah the one right above this). Did you get it? If so screen please :D
    Main: Liz Jerro CW (Black Scorpions) 13k+
  • snottysnotty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I tend to make each character have their own color scheme. For Bloody Eve I went red and purple with gold trim.... The red is for the blood and the purple is just because.

EB1_zps9dd4cde7.jpgEB2_zps695a3fee.jpg