test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Enter New Sharandar

derekdoddderekdodd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Started doing the 1st couple quests in Sharandar. I met with the first person, and found all 3 scouts. Then I found the relics and killed the requisite enemies. Then I had talked to the elf sitting on the white stag, I can't recall the name. After that I had left to do a DD. Now my journal says to enter new sharandar, but the way is blocked. It will let me talk to the first person that hands out the quest to find the 3 scouts, and the last one will still ask me to collect artifacts, but after that I can't talk to the guy on the stag to get into New Sharandar. Anyone have any experience with this? I reported to GM, but got a terrible reply saying that they don't deal with 'in-game strategies'.
Post edited by derekdodd on

Comments

• derekdoddderekdodd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If anyone happens to have the same issue, abandon the quest and talk to the initial quest giver in PE
  • killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for posting your solution. Unfortunately for me, abandoning the quest seemed to have made it so I can't pick it up again. Going to try and re-zone than re log I guess. Hopefully this new end game content will be worth the trouble.
    Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
    game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif
  • sanguinunsanguinun Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    killz2many wrote: »
    Thanks for posting your solution. Unfortunately for me, abandoning the quest seemed to have made it so I can't pick it up again. Going to try and re-zone than re log I guess. Hopefully this new end game content will be worth the trouble.

i have the same problem have you found a solution yet? :(