test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lack Of Control Wizard

walldohwalldoh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
Congratulations on making a lack of control wizard in PvP. At a minimum, half the players in PvP are immune to any form of control for most of the pvp match via immunities and whatnot. Meanwhile there are many other classes that can stun lock while DPSing to the point you simply cannot move even when you have dodged it, even when the player's back is to you.
Post edited by walldoh on

Comments

• misterzacmisterzac Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well I am still rocking in PvP and I play a CW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    walldoh wrote: »
    Meanwhile there are many other classes that can stun lock while DPSing to the point you simply cannot move even when you have dodged it, even when the player's back is to you.
    How did they target you if their back is turned? I suspect you made that up.
  • walldohwalldoh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You dodge it going right through them, their back is to you and their abilities still control you, not made up. Meanwhile someone dodges a CW entangling force no matter what direction and it is negated.
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Only class I have CC-ing is a TR. It's more of a survival issue, to be honest. I need to somehow endure through a TR's opening sequence and wait for ITC to fade. If that can happen it's stun-lock time and I can CC them to death. GWFs are easy, just kite and wait for the Unstoppable to fade. GFs just freeze them with Ray of Ice until they're frozen, then hit them with the stun-lock chain.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • rabbituprabbitup Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not complaining or anything, but I wonder why every class not called Devoted Cleric has not only a CC skill, but an entire combo they can use. I thought CC is supposed to be CW's gimmick..