test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gauntlgrym PVP Exploit

sindro1226sindro1226 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Pre Feywild patch, if you left the starting area (i.e. jumped over the gate from the wall on either the left or right side) before the match started you would be reset back to the campfire.

This is no longer the case. People jumping the gate are left in their position as the match starts. This means that if they are standing on a node, they start capturing it when the match starts. Delzoun Explorers have a much easier time jumping the gate from this exploit than the corsairs. I've been in two matches already where they capture 3-4 nodes right away because they have gotten over the gate and been at the node when the match starts and everyone else has to run to the nodes.
Post edited by sindro1226 on

Comments

• kanenankanenan Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sindro1226 wrote: »
    Pre Feywild patch, if you left the starting area (i.e. jumped over the gate from the wall on either the left or right side) before the match started you would be reset back to the campfire.

This is no longer the case. People jumping the gate are left in their position as the match starts. This means that if they are standing on a node, they start capturing it when the match starts. Delzoun Explorers have a much easier time jumping the gate from this exploit than the corsairs. I've been in two matches already where they capture 3-4 nodes right away because they have gotten over the gate and been at the node when the match starts and everyone else has to run to the nodes.

Yes, this is happening.
    There is no snap back to respawn point when the match starts.

Please fix this.
    - behold, halflings.