test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PVP not resetting players when match starts

xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've seen this both in GG and regular PVP. The game no longer puts people back on the spawn point when the match finally starts.
Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
- JailBreak (in development)
Post edited by xelliz on

Comments

• Options
    xoltahxoltah Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I noticed this as well but don't have a problem with since you still need to wait for the gates to open to get into the fight - or is there something I'm missing?
  • Options
    julianalz55julianalz55 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, alot of people know how to bypass the gates on the Gauntlgrym PvP Arena, and by the time the gates go down, there is already pple caping the nodes.
  • Options
    xoltahxoltah Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, alot of people know how to bypass the gates on the Gauntlgrym PvP Arena, and by the time the gates go down, there is already pple caping the nodes.

Well, yeah - in that case THAT needs fixing!
  • Options
    sballarddevsballarddev Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention! A bug report has been filed with the developers.
    QA Tester
    Cryptic Studios
  • Options
    gexenngexenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    xoltah wrote: »
    I noticed this as well but don't have a problem with since you still need to wait for the gates to open to get into the fight - or is there something I'm missing?

the problem is that people can jump out and preoccupy or even kill each other for higher score... and ya it does not reset when the fight begins :c
    [SIGPIC]http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14804901&dateline=1374624038[/SIGPIC]
    foundry Call of the Blood - NW-DTAK6CXZ2

campaign Heart of Nature - NWS-DUKNH9PPZ

* Cold as Ice - NW-DFFSJTRZG
    * Hard as Stone - NW-DE5ONCWMQ