test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

i felt worthless

killswitchengagkillswitchengag Member Posts: 32 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
i am a TR and i thanks not only devs but the whinning kids that nerfed us badly
i can agree that TR can be overpowered in the matter of the many daggers they lunch , and the insane dmg we do from lurkers assault
but wthhhh, i used to be THE dmg dealer perfect dps in pve nearly always first and rarely second only if there is another TR
now a god dam tank is better then me !!!!!
and to make it worst my impossible to catch bugs , some friends also noticed it you press the skill then nothing happens and the CD drops , or you get hit badly even with the skill on !!!

DEvs ....... you are the masters of the game , you must now bow down to childs whinning and i am not whinning , i was rdy to accept the daggers nerf and a slight reduction of the lurkers dmg but now i feel as if i am worthless . and even if i felt that GWF was highly OP i accepted the game for what it is , because thats what makes the game unique .

thank god it didnt effect pvp alot or else i would been out by this time ......

and oh for the love of god , i am sick of the cw that does not take any dmg while his stationary , i mean his walking i come in with lashing blade and ........ 0 not a single thing happened not even dodged or missed and this happened way before the patch
Post edited by killswitchengag on

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is the OP joking?

The standard PvE group setup has always been a combination of DC TR and CW. Meanwhile, GWFs and GFs are pretty much not wanted, and as a TR you are whining about how hard things are for your class in PvE?
  • aerisodaerisod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sounds like you just got lucky!
  • killswitchengagkillswitchengag Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    @mconosrep i dont understand and yes we are less powerful in pve right now , plz clarify your question
    @aerisod ?!
  • derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Maybe you should rethink your PvE rotation .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • metaplexusmetaplexus Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    but wthhhh, i used to be THE dmg dealer perfect dps in pve nearly always first and rarely second only if there is another TR

Humble here, eh?
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    @mconosrep i dont understand and yes we are less powerful in pve right now , plz clarify your question
    @aerisod ?!

Basically that while nerfed TRs are still much more wanted than GWFs and GF. So you are at least middle of the pack right now, so complaining seems a bit overboard.
  • cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Yeah if anyone got nerfed in PvE it would be GWF. And to be honest I think TR got a buff in PvP, gloaming cut is amazing and lurkers is a free teleport, I'm enjoying my TR way more than pre-patch.
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • tancred300tancred300 Member Posts: 58
    edited August 2013
    l2p or switch to other class and cry even more
  • calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My TR is still great in PvE. However my DC and GWF are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> (again or still depending on your outlook). I'm running the fey stuff with full geared high enchants with all 5 classes and solo in order of ease its this IMO. TR, CW, GF, GWF, DC. Rogue still smashes solo GF is much harder now as I am stalwart set and it took a giant nerf bat beating however even with that huge nerf he still is way better then GWF and DC. I play this game 70-80 hours a week and have 13 characters on the go so I notice the changes to the end game content very quickly. The biggest hit this round was the GWF then GF IMO again GF mainly due to my gear choice
  • vallivvalliv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    calvin1tag wrote: »
    My TR is still great in PvE. However my DC and GWF are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> (again or still depending on your outlook). I'm running the fey stuff with full geared high enchants with all 5 classes and solo in order of ease its this IMO. TR, CW, GF, GWF, DC. Rogue still smashes solo GF is much harder now as I am stalwart set and it took a giant nerf bat beating however even with that huge nerf he still is way better then GWF and DC. I play this game 70-80 hours a week and have 13 characters on the go so I notice the changes to the end game content very quickly. The biggest hit this round was the GWF then GF IMO again GF mainly due to my gear choice

Totally agree on this one.

A +5 to this reply