test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STONE OF EARTH - +12 +12, really?

xyg0nxyg0n Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I bought the Knights of the Feywild pack. In most instances, I'm very pleased with the purchase, but the Stone of Earth... +12 +12, really? In a $60 pack, I didn't expect something so unusable, since I have to give up a cloak spot to use it.
Post edited by xyg0n on

Comments

• ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited August 2013
    You can transmute it if you like the way it looks!
    Oh wait, it's in a neck slot where all the cool looking capes go.
    Oh, you can't transmute neck slot items anyways!

Yeah, it's a piece of junk.
  • xyg0nxyg0n Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Correction: +13 +13

Oh, and it says it's a ring, though it attaches to neck (as described in the pack)
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    You can transmute it if you like the way it looks!
    Oh wait, it's in a neck slot where all the cool looking capes go.
    Oh, you can't transmute neck slot items anyways!

Yeah, it's a piece of junk.

You can transmute neck slot items, just not all of them.

Though if you transmute another item to look like the Stone of Earth, its visual effect won't carry over because the effect is a buff that the item applies and not the way the actual item looks.

In the end, it is like the ring from the founder's packs. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> stats so only useful until you get an actual item for that slot and no way to transfer over the visual effect.
  • krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes you can transmute to neck item... just open the Change Appearance window, drag it in the neck slot, and push Change (that cost me 50kAD also BTW)

Now my Frozen necklace shines green!!!

Et voila!
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    krisst0f wrote: »
    Yes you can transmute to neck item... just open the Change Appearance window, drag it in the neck slot, and push Change (that cost me 50kAD also BTW)

Et voila!

Some neck items have transmuting turned off so you can't do that.
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited August 2013

Et voila!

That'd be kinda tight if I could get my cape to shine green.
  • youko13ayouko13a Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Et voila!

Changing the appearance did not work for me. I lost 50k AD for nothing!:(