test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Patch deleted my leadership assets

goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When I was starting my crafts from gateway I just happen to noticed all my leadership assets weren't going in the "currently in use" slot but instead were disappearing. I logged on my char to double check and I made screen shots as proof. I came back later when two were finished and I clicked get reward and assets were still gone. :(
When I first logged on
sp0o.jpg
After craft finished
llyu.jpg
Anybody else encounter this?
Queen of Dragon Server
Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
*******, lvl 60 TR.
Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
Post edited by goddessunique on

Comments

• goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I checked my alts and this didn't happen to them.:(
    Queen of Dragon Server
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

• syrakasyraka Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yep same thing here .... :(

24k AD loss for me (3 workers), I advise EVERYONE to stop crafting, especially with Gateway

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?459801-Artificing-bug-Losing-workers-after-completing-jobs
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I can't even craft anymore if I wanted to because I'm def not buying more adventurers.:(
    Queen of Dragon Server
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

• archomentalarchomental Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I lost workers too. Between this MAJOR bug and the auction house bug
    (isn't sorting price), you would think a fast resolution would happen. Since
    it doesn't affect the companies pockets directly (like the mount bug yesterday),
    they will wait days to fix it.
  • ny1ajny1aj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    check out the "Profession Asset Upgrade Tasks"
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?458771-Profession-Asset-Upgrade-Tasks

looks like it is the fact that you are trying to upgrade and that consumes more then the 4 even the ones in use.
  • anynameavailwtfanynameavailwtf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same trouble here... After collection of the rewards, 4 guards just vanished... I notice that the art for the guards have changed, if you use a guard the icon is the one wearing a helm, where as the one you are training doesn't.... On my other toon though, I did not get the footman I just finished training so basically lost another 4 guards..... junk stalwart set, frequent crashing, then disappearing assets since patch.......sigh....
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, I queued up some upgrading tasks yesterday on my TR and CW before I knew about this. I don't dare collect from the upgrade now.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR