test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tnx a lot!!!!!!!

broodmama21broodmama21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Well done cryptic well done!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    details?
    sarcasm? not sarcasm?
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ckotoc666ckotoc666 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Let me guess.You didnt win an inferno nightmare.Dont worry.You can still ask santa to bring you one in a few months.
  • surefirevenomsurefirevenom Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ckotoc666 wrote: »
    Let me guess.You didnt win an inferno nightmare.Dont worry.You can still ask santa to bring you one in a few months.

It's either that or they have a rogue xD
  • guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    He's obviously a relative of the DEVS and is getting some kind of reward for its condescendent thread...actually the NERF for some classes was Hard... I dare say even that the ADDS were Buff...
    And Cryptic didn't even fix the Unstopable Glitch...actually they broke it by leaving it at 2 secs.... what were they thinking(besides their obvious interest in milking the cow for more money)...by not re rolling after the 40 secs Nightmare Glitch...
    Obviously they made a Lot of Money enough to NOT re roll...
    Like another guy said...give me my Tiger's Money BACK!
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Im going to vote for, angry GWF cut off in mid sarcasm.

Do I win anything if im correct? :D
  • sedryntyrossedryntyros Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The new official title for this game: Neverwinter Night...mare Mount Exploit

Module 2 will be titled "Exploiter's Haven". You'll get additional praise for every exploit you take advantage of; rewards will be doubled if you remind people who spent money trying to get those same rewards that you got them for a fraction of the cost.
  • theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    The new official title for this game: Neverwinter Night...mare Mount Exploit

Module 2 will be titled "Exploiter's Haven". You'll get additional praise for every exploit you take advantage of; rewards will be doubled if you remind people who spent money trying to get those same rewards that you got them for a fraction of the cost.

Wouldnt it be Neverwinter....Nightmare Mount Exploit, since the original name for the game is just Neverwinter not Neverwinter Nights.
    edited August 2013
    Wouldnt it be Neverwinter....Nightmare Mount Exploit, since the original name for the game is just Neverwinter not Neverwinter Nights.

Indeed! I stand corrected.
  • derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well done cryptic well done!!!!!!

Cryptic Es #1 Huehuehue :D
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Im going to vote for, angry GWF cut off in mid sarcasm.

Do I win anything if im correct? :D
    You will win ten lockboxes with twenty nightmares mounts in them. That is right folks the usual one nightmare per lockbox was deemed not explo...,lucky enough
    edited August 2013
    You will win ten lockboxes with twenty nightmares mounts in them. That is right folks the usual one nightmare per lockbox was deemed not explo...,lucky enough

OMG, I can't wait for this!!!!!11