test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Laky Proposition - Can't knock holes

marc5ivermarc5iver Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am playing Leaky Proposition and the sparkly trail works fine and the sparkles at the boats are working but I am not able to get the option to knock holes in the boats. I have moved all around and on them moving the camera in every direction but cannot seem to get any of the boats to work properly. Played the mission fine with my other alts but cannot get it to work tonight.
Post edited by marc5iver on

Comments

• Options
    sicklesickle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes i am having the same problem. Is there a way around this anyone?
  • Options
    parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Someone in guild mentioned this, I thought it might be a new problem with the patch.
  • Options
    wjwellerwjweller Member Posts: 91
    edited August 2013
    I'm also having this problem. Worked fine before the patch.
  • Options
    jornbeefjornbeef Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    having the same problem atm. Tried restarting the quest, still the same problem.
  • Options
    cfreptilecfreptile Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    having the same problem.
  • Options
    sballarddevsballarddev Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention! A bug report has been submitted to the developers.
    QA Tester
    Cryptic Studios
  • Options
    theandyisonetheandyisone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Any ideas on when this bug might be fixed?
  • Options
    sawdocsawdoc Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am also having the same problem with my rouge but it worked fine last week with my gw fighter.
  • Options
    celso0094celso0094 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have the same problem too.. Any fix?
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    the current work-around is to put that quest on the back-burner and come back for it later when it is fixed. as of right now, it has been reported and should be resolved in a future patching.
  • Options
    rck2rollrck2roll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yup!! I can confirm that the quest still does not work as of 8/25/13 ... Path works, see the glowing inside the boats ... Not able to interact and knock the holes in them.

Worked fine prior to the addition of Feywild ... I imagine that the testers only tested the new content and did not test what effect the new stuff had on the old??

Obviously the patch broke this quest .. Not to mention the new graphics errors, the constant CTD's in PE ...
  • Options
    chuamishaelchuamishael Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's so frustrating, I need to complete this quest :mad: did the GM doing something on this?
  • Options
    obroinobroin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am having the same issue as well. :(
    tumblr_m65s2xRfJd1qc9j6ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    s32ialxs32ialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I guess I'll just level my Moon elf up till that quest and the put her on pause till they fix it.
  • Options
    grumoorgrumoor Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same here. Unable to complete A Leaky Proposition, because I can't interact with any of the "holes" in the boats.

Any idea if this is impacting everyone or just a select few? I'm just a bit surprised there isn't more people complaining about this on the heels of new races being made available to level up.
  • Options
    nick164cablenick164cable Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    same problem here its 8/27/13 still no fix i see
  • Options
    keilasolkeilasol Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    same problem here its 8/27/13 still no fix i see

Me too Same Problem
  • Options
    grom5674grom5674 Member Posts: 100 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Same problem here as well. Started right after the patch for the new stuff.
  • Options
    harrybushtillharrybushtill Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Bug was reported 24 hours ago (at that time I didn't see another bug mentioning it), still occurring. Rather poor QA on that last patch I'm afraid.
  • Options
    corazondevalorcorazondevalor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    same problem for my trickster rouge. as we all know, this is a game that is in Beta and is constantly updating itself live, while people are still playing. we have to understand and be patient while this is happening. i mean...we could NOT have a game to play at all;)
  • Options
    indolo238indolo238 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited August 2013
    Probably a result of optimization they were doing. You might notice that when you stand in the boats now, you don't stand as low and on the bottom of the boat as before, and the invisible floor you're standing on above the boat floor is probably what's blocking interaction. They probably just need to raise the interaction points, or undo the changes to that boat prop.
  • Options
    inot99inot99 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bump.. please fix it..