test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wow.. That was lucky..

wradasdsadwradasdsad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, I purchased two Enchanted Keys off the Auction House with the AD I got from my Fey pack, and opened my very first Nightmare Lockbox and got a Heavy Inferno Mount.. I squeeled at the luck.

My question is, should I use my last key on a Nightmare Lockbox, or a Fey Box? What do you guys think?
"It's not who you are underneath, but it's what you do that defines you." - Batman
Post edited by wradasdsad on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2013
    So far, it's looking like people want me to open a Feywild box. So be it, I will post my results as soon as I open it.

Feywild pack yielded a Weaponsmith and Artificer Pack.
    "It's not who you are underneath, but it's what you do that defines you." - Batman
  • Options
    raath13raath13 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Good luck!
  • Options
    keiran25keiran25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 97
    edited August 2013
    Neither, Sell the key, buy something worthwhile ;)
    Campaign - Fortune Favors the Brave
    *Currently down for a fabulous all expenses paid make over! Converting your tabletop game is certainly a labor of love!*

Will play, test, and review any and all Foundry quests, NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?423981-Anybody-need-play-through-s

"Paranoia is such a childish emotion....your an ADULT for f***s sake, why aren't all your enemies dead by now?!"
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Feywild probably. I'm not that interested in it's contents, but you already have the best from the nightmare that there's not much reason to open another :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    frishter wrote: »
    Feywild probably. I'm not that interested in it's contents, but you already have the best from the nightmare that there's not much reason to open another :D

Meh, I don't care too much for the Heavy Inferno. I actually want the Mystic cause purple is my favorite color, but I doubt I'd find anyone willing to give up one for the Heavy Inferno. =/
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    there was a glitch just after feywild went live. Giving more chance of getting nightmares. It is now fixed
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    there was a glitch just after feywild went live. Giving more chance of getting nightmares. It is now fixed

I know this. I wasn't on when that bug was around. I opened my chest and hour ago. I realize that the Heavy Inferno's prices have dropped quite a bit, but a man can hope and wish, can't he?
  • Options
    lordzembarlordzembar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I didn't know about the bug and I just opened the nightmare lockbox right after it went live. No wonder I got 2 Inferno mounts using 5 keys.... Gave one to my brother....
  • Options
    vampiremawvampiremaw Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I can not start a new Post atm: So I thought I would say this here.

My lv 30 is getting Feywild Lock boxes in the lower zones.

I do not want them. 1/2 the rewards are stupid lv 60 bag turn in's for crescent moons etc...

I want or need the old type Lockboxes. I do have some but the drops for these are gone.

Cryptic said that they were not taking out the old lockboxes - No, they just replaced them and given them an ever diminishing supply.
    GWF and Proud of it
  • Options
    mrspumamrspuma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    vampiremaw wrote: »
    I can not start a new Post atm: So I thought I would say this here.
    Cryptic said that they were not taking out the old lockboxes - No, they just replaced them and given them an ever diminishing supply.
    No, what they said was if you already had a bunch of the old lockboxes stashed away, those already existing ones wouldn't suddenly disappear when the new lockboxes were implemented. Thus many bought/hoarded them just before Fey went live.

So there's oodles of Nightmare lockboxes for sale on the AH right now, from people who hoarded them. They're a bit more costly now...tho sometimes you still see some for a more reasonable price....but if you "need" them that badly, buy them there.