test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Old unstoppable bug

stalkinnstalkinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Militia Barracks
I REALLY would like to know HOW the gm/dev's think its ok to gut a class like the GWF and not even bother fixing the OLD unstoppable bug. If you want unstoppable to be a chance based effect just make it one.

I've spent a lot of money on this game and have defended every nerf and bull**** change to my guildies. It is very difficult to even log in when I know that the meager remnants of my once glorious corner stone skill probably will only work the first time or two I use it

Its a real shame to see PWI take what could be a great game and just trash it
Post edited by stalkinn on

Comments

• cheapjingcheapjing Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    well you have just hit the jackpot now, there are MORE bugs introduced in this new patch. 1) your unstoppable will STOP when your temp hp are consume; 2) your unstoppable sometimes consume determination way faster than it should, a full determination bar lasts you about 4-5 secs, while it should last 7-8 secs. 3) against a centain cc effect, your unstoppable will just vanish, leaving you cc'ed (this may be the same issue as #1, consumed temp hp). Great patch, now you get 2 definite, possibly 3 new bugs to our signature skill. What a wonderful day to spend some zen!
  • endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Thats why its sometimes ends as fast as the animation starts now? I thought the redhats were interrupting it somehow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evo404evo404 Member Posts: 49
    edited August 2013
    I quit this game a few weeks ago because they hadn't fixed the horrible Unstoppable bug. So I come back to check out Feywild updates and sure enough, after only 2 PVPs my Unstoppable bugs out! Leaving me useless for the entire match... Un-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-believable!!!

Not only that but Unstoppable seems all jacked up now and its effectiveness totally marginalized. What a complete joke. You guys sure know how to make people NOT want to continue playing your game.