test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Old time gamer looking for home on Mindflayer

argentangelusargentangelus Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Hi all!
I have been playing D&D since it was in red and blue boxes. Thought I would give NW a try, and I am enjoying some solo time along with some PUG. To be honest I am missing my "party" though.
I live on the left coast and usually play late night. Im looking for a group to call home, very casual, not interested in my gear score or having to put in X number of hours to be part on the guild. I play games to have fun and it is not the priority in my life.
Do any of you have a place for a guy like me? PM me

Thanks!
Post edited by argentangelus on

Comments

• jollymenollyjollymenolly Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi there!

If you're 30+ try looking for the guild MARA ingame. We're a big bunch of "old farts" enjoying the game in every aspect. No requirements (except for the age-thingy.)
  • meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi there, we would love to have you in our guild Order of the Raven. We are a mature guild with over 450+ members. For Gauntlgrym, we chose the side of the Delzoun Explorers. If you would like to check out our site, you can go to Order of the Raven. Our recruitment thread can be found here.
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • shiftergoddessshiftergoddess Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hmm, you have a couple good guilds to chose from but if you're looking for something a little smaller you can check us out over at Spirit Soaring.
    Right now we have a bunch of people leveling new characters and a few 60s to run stuff with. And we're on the West Coast. :D
  • grefinagrefina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Venerable Psychosis is also a small over 30 guild. We are a multi-game guild, but Neverwinter is our home. We have Ventrilo, some late night gamers, some early morning people. We have been together for many years, and are very casual. Message Grefia in game.
  • argentangelusargentangelus Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks all!