test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

At-wills of melee classes in motion

alderonthedracoalderonthedraco Member Posts: 82
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
One thing that struck me is that this game attacks melee at-wills can not be run truly in motion. The character has to stop and attack, and in 1-2s players get out of range of the attack. Thank god I made a GF who can use charge without CD, but even so I would like to use other at-wills, but am unable due to limited use of them in PvP. Ie, due to uncertain of the damage sustained of meele at-wills I have to use a build focused on stunlock and believe that other players so do the same due to lack of reliability of the meele at-wills.
Post edited by alderonthedraco on

Comments

• Options
    slayorianslayorian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Welcome to strategy?

If you never had to choose between quick, mobile attacks and slow powerful ones, you would lose a layer of strategy.

If you never had to choose between attacking and running, you'd lose a layer of strategy.

The list goes on and on. Being able to use strategy is a very good thing.
  • Options
    alderonthedracoalderonthedraco Member Posts: 82
    edited August 2013
    slayorian wrote: »
    Welcome to strategy?

If you never had to choose between quick, mobile attacks and slow powerful ones, you would lose a layer of strategy.

If you never had to choose between attacking and running, you'd lose a layer of strategy.

The list goes on and on. Being able to use strategy is a very good thing.

Actually, the at-wills vary with the effect and damage, but not necessarily be faster or slower. The problem is that some at-wills require three hits followed to activate the final effect and it is very hard to use in PvP precisely because nobody is stupid to stand for 5s in front of the enemy in this game...