test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are there any Aussies playing in Dragon Server?

siaomansiaoman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Howdy,

Just wondering which guilds have a lot of aussies in there.

I'm a conq spec GF 60 with 14k GS (doesn't mean much) with ArmPen 2/2 equip stacking gear.
Wife is DC 60 10k GS with Recovery 2/2 equip stacking gear.

Got the funds to buy Miracle but holding out in mean time.
Got stalwarts, but haven't equiped it yet after hearing about the changes proposed.

Anyways, just seeing what guilds are out there that are looking for new aussie guild members.

Shoot a message here, or send a mail to @siaoman :-)

Thanks!
Post edited by siaoman on

Comments

• ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Haha, I was hoping you would see this thread ryvvik.

I am glad you are still playing the game and representing the Aussies. Aandre, Zeb and I still speak of you now and again and whenever we see you post it still brings a smile to see one of the oldest and most respected community members. :D

You're in excellent hands with ryvvik siaoman!
  • siaomansiaoman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah you don't see many Aussies, they tend to be true lurkers just hiding in the shadows... until you really want to find them, it's essentially finding those **** needles in haystacks :-(.

I'm waiting out for the expansion to see what it brings :-), I too am a lurker in these forums, see your names pop up a lot heh.