test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a friendly guild!

verticlezverticlez Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hey guys,

Pretty much as the title says, I am fairly new to the game and I am about 3 levels away from level 60. This will be my first level 60 and it is a GWF. At this point, I am looking for some people that can give me some guidance on what to do once I reach 60. I enjoy this game and I am on quite frequently so I suppose just shoot me a message if you have questions or can maybe offer this young GWF a home.

Thanks guys
Post edited by verticlez on

Comments

• knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You should mention which server you are on, so that those looking at the thread will know if they can possibly recruit you to their guild. Good luck to you in your search.
  • rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey verticlez,
    If you're still looking for a guild and playing on Beholder shard you can check out our guild.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

We are a family friendly guild that brings together mature, helpful and courteous people. Our community is active in several games.
    For further information pm rawr@lukeemmaus or rhoda@rhodah ingame. We'd like to chat with you :)
  • shiftergoddessshiftergoddess Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well if you happen to be on Mindflayer and looking, check out Spirit Soaring.
    We're a small guild that's family oriented and casual. There's more info about us on our website and if you like what you read, feel free to fill out an app. :)
  • mcflipmcflip Member Posts: 92
    edited August 2013
    Or if you're on Dragon, you might check out http://thedivines.guildlaunch.com
    Friendliness is one of our main aspects, as we all know each other for years and do not tolerate drama. If it happens, we deal it privately.

Also, we love end-game challenges. We are looking forward to do frequent Dungeon runs and PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <Heroes of the Fallen Lands>
    B][url=http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?450191-Dragon-FATE-(International)-(Social-PvP-PvE)]Recruitment Topic[/url][/B
    Social, PvE and PvP Guild on Dragon Shard!
  • slowshieldslowshield Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you're on Dragon Server,
    <Archons> is the one you should join! Great Friendly Guild 380+ members with lots of actives! Downed every content including Malabog Castle!
    There are so many active people gaming at almost all times of the day, you can hardly breathe if just a few of them don't shower :p

Our website: thearchons.enjin.com

Silverblade@slowshield
    <Archons> +8 GMT Oceanic Guild, 300 Member Strong @ Dragon Server!
    banner.png
    Silverblade (60 TR), Silver (60 DC), SilverShield (60 GF), SilverStorm (60 CW), Ultimate (60 GWF)