Options

Clarifications and Additions to Great Weapon Fighter Updates

12346»

Comments

• Options
    devilaltiredevilaltire Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dear all,,

In last Mod All Gwf have some work like--Kill boss,,Focus on Boss,And Some time Tank...But This mod...We cant do Any thing....I don't Know Why this happened...May be for my Build. (Destroyer Build) ...Or Something...My Item Lvl 2.1k around...But when Some one Search for Any Dps class...need CW,,OR GF..Not GWF...Or sometime Kick from the Last Boss fight...Only We have Some Speed any Small Area Dmg Power so we can run fast and Now Die fast also....We don't have Shield Like GF So we cant Tank,,, We dont have any shield like CW To protect from Dammage .....or We don't have any Life Steel or Regeneration Power...Yesterday I visited Well of Dragon...The small dragon which we don't care...they easily kill me with 2-3 short...So what to do...

Last Mod::::-
    My GS--17K Around

Now:-
    ITEM Lvl::--2.1 k

Gwf is my Favorite Char...But If Every time U get kicked from dungeon From t1 and also t2(Every one need Tank or Paladin or Any DPS Class) so what can I do......I am too much Frustrated With My fevorite..Char...

May Be IF WE HAVE ANY HIGHER DMG STRIKE Which can kill the boss easily or Life Steel or Any Higher Dmg Daily Power may be then It can Help us...I don't know What to do....I like This Char very much...

Last I Make Another Char...CW For Higher Dmg and Not Kiked by Any One...:cool:

Regards:(:(:(:
  • Options
    theoddis1theoddis1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    you know what would be awesome? in a game where if you want to dps you have to dodge out of red ....

A F-ING DODGE THAT WORKS

dungeons are hard again I understand and that is cool but I dont mind dying to somthing I did wrong not because I hit my sprint and 2 seconds later it decides ok Im gonna run now but you dont have any immunity frames so you are goonna get hit anyways and its gonna kill you because a little extra DR while sprinting isnt gonna keep you alive

wicked strike still rubberbands you.... STILL after being "fixed" repeatedly and sometimes even with sure strike will too thats if you hit shift and it actually sprints when you hit the button

make it a dash give it immunity frames like every other dodge in the game (yes for SW too their shadow sprint thing sucks *** too)
  • Options
    annonymusgamingannonymusgaming Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    bu hu. Cry some more. TR got nerfd so don't cry cause you did as well.