test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Possibly a stupid question

kingblood69kingblood69 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
With the new expansion pack being released, do you have to purchase the pack to access the new game features such as the new zone and the new crafting? Will these packs only accent the expansion with the additional race and items? Thanks !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Expansion doesn't require purchase of the pack.

It WILL, however, require spending heaps of ad to access different parts.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • Options
    sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    With the new expansion pack being released, do you have to purchase the pack to access the new game features such as the new zone and the new crafting? Will these packs only accent the expansion with the additional race and items? Thanks !

Generally, the actual pack is free (i.e. access to the new area, dungeon etc)
    The AD comes in for getting pets, new dye, or other cosmetic stuff.

The race and content should be free.
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.