test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So, not begging or anything. Just testing the waters xD

wradasdsadwradasdsad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
So I am posting this to see if anyone would happen to have a spare Mystic or Normal Phoera on hand they would be willing to part with? xD. At the moment, I do not have the 170k AD for one. I took a long break for awhile (mainly cause I lost internet for 4 months.. jesus..) and now with the boxes going away, I was hoping for both the Phoera and the Nightmare mount, but the mount is 1.4m and I would in no way in hell ask someone for 1.4m. A man can wish I suppose, but I don't really expect to get that mount.

I would however like the companion to have on my TR. Currently level 30 and I am going to be rush grinding to 60 for this new expansion which I pre-ordered. D:

If anyone IS willing to be generous, or even just wants to offer a friendship to have someone to play the game with, my IGN is Lusts@Lusts . I am on the Dragon Shard.

I use to livestream Neverwinter but I no longer have the internet speed capable of streaming anymore. D:

Either way, take this thread as you see fit. Negativity isn't really welcomed, but if you have to vent; then feel free to. Contact me in game if you wanna chat, friend up, or even be generous. <3
"It's not who you are underneath, but it's what you do that defines you." - Batman
Post edited by wradasdsad on

Comments

• k4pnkrunchk4pnkrunch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Too bad you're not on the Mindflayer shard. I might have an extra normal phoera I could spare. ;)
    Harlequinn - Lvl 60 Trickster Rogue
    [EX]Officer - Order of the Raven
  • mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You have $60 to spend on a pack that isn't even out yet, yet can ask for free stuff?

You do realize that in only a few days you're getting 600k AD, right?
  • dexymandexyman Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    looks like begging to me.
  • wradasdsadwradasdsad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You have $60 to spend on a pack that isn't even out yet, yet can ask for free stuff?

You do realize that in only a few days you're getting 600k AD, right?

xD I am asking before prices shoot up. I'm mostly going to be dumping the 600k AD on gear when I take my TR to 60 finally. o .o

I can see the negativity already. It was just a question. xD Wasn't trying to bother anyone. But yeah, the 600k AD I am getting in 3 days is going to be for gear.
    "It's not who you are underneath, but it's what you do that defines you." - Batman
  • mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wradasdsad wrote: »
    xD I am asking before prices shoot up.

Phoera isn't going to be all that expensive, until months after being discontinued, since the Ioun Stone of Allure heavily outclasses it. The only reason it'll ever go up in price is because it's being discontinued, nothing else.
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You're getting a sylph companion in the feywild pack also.
  • dexymandexyman Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    xD I am asking before prices shoot up. I'm mostly going to be dumping the 600k AD on gear when I take my TR to 60 finally. o .o

then dump the rest on ur pet "request" :)
  • jarlsburgjarlsburg Member Posts: 222 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    But yeah, the 600k AD I am getting in 3 days is going to be for gear.

Better do that fast because prices will skyrocket quick with most of the gear going to BOP