test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild seeking more players

boscawenboscawen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hail and well met, Adventurer!

Ad Ludicium is always looking for level headed adventurers to join our community. We are a good group who plays often and challenge ourselves to end the madness of evil in neverwinter.

We have one woman in our guild (she is the leader) and I kindly ask for more women players to join so she wont be alone in the guild. We span all over the country so finding us online would not be difficult. there is no requirement to join so who cares if your level 5 or level 60. come, put down your blade and raise your cup. let us speak of adventures and make new ones together.

www.morituri.enjin.com

see you there!

@pathayn1900 if you want to speak to me directly
Post edited by boscawen on

Comments

• kindbarkindbar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just started a few days ago. Which server are you on? I am on Mindflayer.
  • boscawenboscawen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    im sorry. as we would love to have you part of our community, unfortunately we are on dragon server.
  • spritalsspritals Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm a womyn.. I think :) and I'm on dragon server... was looking at another guild but they are on a different server so much for that. I'm looking for mature, fun, not too serious but we can get the job done (ok, kill things together and take down the bosses) I love art, household plants, Emily the Strange and know that duct tape is, in fact, a parenting tool. If you think I would fit Please let me know... game name Echo, of Myth Drannor. I am a CW and I usually play well with others. (Oh and I've been playing table top and rpg's, MMO's and other sorts since um... well... long *** time. And I kick butt in battle, till I die, which I try really hard not to do often. Hate MI kits. :)

Spritals, aka Silentmiaow, Echo