test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF changes

yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So I tested it on the preview. Nothing fancy, just killing mobs in the same area as on live.

Slam still kills, but not as much anymore. The 15% damage reduction imo is useless. Mobs are slowed so my teammates and myself can easily outrun them, which is the whole point of slam. If they catch up with me, the 15% damage reduction actually hurts my determination gain, and they won't be hitting my teammates anyway.

I'd rather see it made into a defense debuff to make it usefull. The timing needed for it to interrupt casters is iffy too, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. There has to be more room than a split-second to be able to get this working, especially with the lagginess of the game.

Unstoppable. And this is where it really hurts.

It has a much shorter duration as Determination diminishes MUCH faster, and it's bugged. I lose Unstoppable at any random time when Determination is below the Axe mark. Sometimes I lose Unstoppable, see the determination bar go down to 0, and then back up to nearly a 1/4, and then shrinks again.

On live I ended most fights before Unstoppable ran out, on preview hardly ever.

There is still some healthgain, but I've tested this with the PVP gear (10% extra healing) and Berserker Set, and there doesn't seem to be any difference in how much health is left after the temp health has been taken away. (Didn't crunch numbers, just eyeballed it)

I do realize that on live, the Temp HP didn't go away, but this is taking it too far. Some of the temp hp could be transformed into normal hp based on bonuses.

These changes do not 'make the class more fun to play for everyone'. It's bugged, a huge nerf for a class that was already hurting and none of these make GWF's more suited for dungeons.

Please Cryptic, rethink this.
Post edited by yerune on

Comments

• Options
    mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited August 2013
    Let us see if the gwf can survive with this nightmare once the patch comes live by 22, its sad i only enjoyed my toon for a month after spending less than $300 on the game. One month for $300 is not worth it, i could have bought tablet and download free games, pity.