test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Deceived on Dragon

ryonasryonas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 158 Arc User
Welcome D&D Adventures to Decieved Den House on Dragon Server.

Are you brave enough to be with us on the Dragon Server, face the mightiest beasts that threaten Neverwinter

Alas standing against Valindra and her mininions the Thayan wizards.

Ready to kill Azharzel the dracolich Valindra's strongest ally weekly

Then what you waiting for come join us at Deceived

So what is Deceived?

Deceived is a guild of sociable nice players who play for the sake of fun and having good time playing D&D. ;)

Many of us are D&D paper players , others are just enthusiast players like me :)

We are active on daily basis and got various events happening posted on our guild's website

We do not like elitist players and doing mistakes is not big deal after all it is a game --- not a marshmallow coco pops yummy (i am hungry)

Guild's Utilities:

Guild Bank

We got our guild's website with forums and suggestion section for our members
calendar and events list full of tons fun stuff that gonna make you busy - it is a promise

Make sure to check our website → deceived.enjin.com
Note: You are viewing website as Guest so it does not show you various contents that are visible only to our members, including our calender and events list

Ventrilo Server for voice communication during question , dungeoning , pvping and for normal chat too

What events we got:

1. T2/CN runs
  2. Character gearing → helping lower geared guild mates get geared up
  3. PVP
  4. GauntleGrym
  5. Lottery and Give Away → monthly basis guild mates donate cool items for lottery
  6. Power leveling → If 2 or more guild mates are at the same level scope for example 20's they gonna go questing together
  7. Guild Meetings
  8. Officer Meetings

Guild Requirements:

We got no level or class restriction for you gonna play with every class

so for example if you got only a rogue level 60 you gonna make every other class -- Why?
Because We believe that playing every class grants us knowledge and expertise in playing PVP, PVE, GauntleGrym content

you may say If I make another class I am gonna be bad and not gonna fill my role .. it is gonna be disaster :(
No worries about builds for we got the best builds posted on our website from our class leaders besides it is a game and nothing is bad about doing mistakes.

Of Course if you find any better build or smaller feats or power that put the build's synergy in better final stats - you are more than welcome to post it on the guild's forums class discussion section and share your build with other members

Our Class Leaders are glad to further help you understand the best gear build , race , score rolls and final stats overall as well as preferred active skills on PVP , PVE and question them about any class mechanics.

So if you just joined the game and you are a pure beginner believe me we gonna get you catched up so quickly to game mechanics and you gonna find tons of fun endgame content to do with your guild mates

We even got our guild's own foundry designers who make foundries for the community

Of course every one knows foundries are not rewarding at the moment but we play it for the sake of content and ensure to make it challenging as well

Time Zones:

We want to have every timezone players we got no restriction about it for we want to have 24x7 runs daily

Where to apply:

Apply Now

Officers to Contact by handler:

We could be on our alts further tuning them so we gonna change character and get back on our officer's character to add you instantly no worries about it but search for us by handler to reach us instantly

Officers' Handler List: