test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Dragon ) GF with 15k GS looking for the right guild to hang with for a long time

artannis1artannis1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
About me: Character name Gideon
-Played many MMORPGS over the years from UO (1997), EQ (1999), LOTRO, RIFT, to name a few.
-Older player as you can tell from my beginnings in MMORPGs.
-Limited play time due to family/work. I always do at least 1 night per week for about 5 hours and another night where I can log in for around 2 hours of gaming. I can adjust that day to whatever day I need to. Other than that I usually jump on several times per week for maybe 1 hour to run quests.
-I am EST zone. So my play times would be between 5pm EST-midnight.
- I consider myself a student of whatever class I play researching and reading up on everything from builds, gear, strategies, and upcoming changes.
- I am very patient, don't create drama, learn from my mistakes, and enjoy having fun just exploring the game with my fellow players and helping my guildmates accomplish their goals. I have excellent internet connections, and try to always join whatever voice chat is going. I am also former military.

Started playing in July and have waited and researched trying to find the right guild that would fit my schedule and playstyle.
I currently am full timeless gear minus the sword. I have ran lots of T1's and most T2's. I use the a variation of the hybrid dps build.

What I am looking for in a guild:
1. A guild that has voice chat of some type and organized to where I know ahead of time I can log into the game on Day X and know I have a group of friends to hang with and run dungeons.
2. Would also like the guild to be small to medium size. A guild where I can actually get to know the names and playstyles of my fellow guildies. I am not looking to join a guild that has 500 members where no one really knows each other.
3. Not looking for a guild that requires multiple nights of playtime obviously with my limited schedule.
4. I would need a guild that is willing to train and help me learn CN since I have done all my dungeon runs with pugs which do not help with learning strategies much or the harder instances.

Also I would be willing to transfer servers if there is none that fits my needs closely on Dragon.
Thanks for reading my post.
Post edited by artannis1 on

Comments

• willywonka2197willywonka2197 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My guild is on Beholder. It is called Valkyrex, we only have 5 right now plan on having anywhere from 20-50 total members we have a website http://www.valkyrexgaming.enjin.com/home. We have a Teamspeak server as well so we can talk to people while we play. Right now we havent decided what we really want to do, I'm thinking that we do lot of dungeon runs once we have to people to run them. For the playtime I do not care when you can get on, I'm usually around unless I'm in school, I can help you learn CN as well. (I'm a DC 11.2k GS)
  • artannis1artannis1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the reply. I had mistakenly assumed that server transfer was a service like most games but apparently it is not in this game:( I have read that in the near future they are merging all servers though. Would like to group with you guys when that happens.
  • willywonka2197willywonka2197 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ok that is fine. If you would like the Teamspeak IP just ask.
  • althahfcalthahfc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 91
    edited August 2013
    Hello Artannis-

Our guild, Wanderlust, could be a very good fit for your playstyle and schedule.

Here's our recruit thread-

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?284462-Dragon-Wanderlust-Guild-recruiting!

Please contact any of the following people to talk about the guild, any questions you might have, and to
    get in-game and mumble invites to check to see if we're a good fit for you. We are easily able to meet your 4 listed concerns.

Our website-

http://guildwanderlust.enjin.com/