test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Heavy Twilight Nightmare Availability

tedebearnctedebearnc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Will the Heavy Twilight Nightmare still be available from the Trad Bar vendor after FoF goes live? I was just curious since the Nightmare Lockboxes and thus the Heavy Inferno/Mystic Nightmares will be replaced. I wondered if the Twilight version would be replaced as well.
Post edited by tedebearnc on

Comments

• k4pnkrunchk4pnkrunch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    In the preview shard the Twilight Nightmare is still in the Trade Bar vendor. I assume they wouldn't remove it without something to replace it, which none have been announced. The Stag comes from the boxes and the Unicorn is from the Feywild pack. I'd bet they're staying.
    Harlequinn - Lvl 60 Trickster Rogue
    [EX]Officer - Order of the Raven
  • tedebearnctedebearnc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Cool, thanks for the info.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    k4pnkrunch wrote: »
    In the preview shard the Twilight Nightmare is still in the Trade Bar vendor. I assume they wouldn't remove it without something to replace it, which none have been announced. The Stag comes from the boxes and the Unicorn is from the Feywild pack. I'd bet they're staying.

There is another stag that is supposed to be at the trade bar vendor, but it hasn't been added even though a patch note on the preview server said it was added. Same goes for the phase spider companion and some weapons.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    The Heavy Twilight Nightmare will be removed August 22 to the best of my knowledge.

It will be replaced with something epic I am sure.