test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWFs getting nerfed further?

germmaniacgermmaniac Member Posts: 204 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Militia Barracks
:mad:
Wow. So GWF getting nerfed further. And from the balance update summary, looks like Unstoppable was nerfed instead of fixing the problems plaguing it (not being able to activate it in PvPs and sometimes PvEs due to some bug). If this is true, congrats, Devs. You have successfully dealt the final blow in killing this class.

Already GWFs are having a tough time getting invited to parties for dungeons. With the Slam and Unstoppable nerf, they will have no reason to stick around in the game.
Post edited by germmaniac on

Comments

• Options
    mrsmonmrsmon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    its not all about the gwfs being nerfed into submission, some of the other classes have been smacked around by the "balance" patching. i just hope its a sick joke and ctrl+z this stuff
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I agree that other classes are being nerfed as well. However, while a GWF may seem like a great PvP player. we do not get invited for dungeons to be able to get the AD or gear we need to maintain this class. Other classes will still remain desirable longer. I noticed that initially, a lot of players chose GWFs but now a lot of the players are admitting to losing interest and just rolling another TR or CW.
  • Options
    klayl771klayl771 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What's not on the patch note is Unstoppable on the preview now reduce damage taken when Unstoppable from 20%-40% and live is 25%-50%. more nerf.
  • Options
    praetorian1979praetorian1979 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So what I'm hearing is that people are upset that GWF is no longer the FOTM class ?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    So what I'm hearing is that people are upset that GWF is no longer the FOTM class ?

You are hearing (or reading) wrong :rolleyes: . And when was GWF the FOTM class? May 2013?
  • Options
    farfig1337farfig1337 Member Posts: 108 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    CW is the FOTM class. At least in PVE. In PVP it can still be TR that are the FOTM. A Good TR can still beat any good GWF. But a bad GWF vs a Bad TR, the GWF wins. TR's have to be smart with moves or they get face slammed by a GWF.
  • Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Cryptic wise guys, is the ultimate nerf of the Slam a way to make all the Destroyer gwfs respec into Sentinel, the P2W branch where ppl buy the Perfect Tenes, making you happy, wealthy and rich?

With Slam and Unstoppable now made useless by you Cryptic wise guys, the very idea of a Melee DD disappears. All that remains is an HP bag whose Perfect Tenes guarantee him PvP freewins while AFK ,and drools at the door of Epic Dungeons and knows how it looks inside only by watching Youtube videos posted by a TR, DC, GF or GW
    English is not my first language.