test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skill trees too limited need to be expanded

dragon95337dragon95337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
the skill trees that were created during the beta are still to limited, most of the time the points are spent just to utilize them because of the limited choices that can be made. the ability to add to racial abilitys (such as the drow ability to create fairy fire higher than 5%) or give one access to another skill such as religeion,theivery,dungeoneering etc to some degree will allow for more options rather than being forced to add +10% more to a attack at will or daily that you didn't want

hopefully if anything the skill tree can be looked at and maybe a more flexable one can be created
Post edited by dragon95337 on

Comments

• dragoncrest0dragoncrest0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    The thing that I hated most was you had to wait a certain level to get rank 3 abilities while leveling up. Forcing me to pick abilities I do not, and will not use until then. And also forcing me to rank abilities I wont use just to get other abilities that I do want.

The introduction of paragon paths were suppose to alleviate this, but they are being brought in really slow.