test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do we get respec tokens now or after the 22nd?

invalidobjectinvalidobject Member Posts: 32
edited August 2013 in The Temple
I need three.

After all, I know you couldn't possibly be implementing all these class changes without offering this obvious courtesy to your players.

Thanks.
Post edited by invalidobject on

Comments

• Options
    suxip01111suxip01111 Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I believe all players, regardless of class, are going to be getting a free respec token on the 22nd. This is because the new paragon paths will be unlocked for all classes.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    suxip01111 wrote: »
    I believe all players, regardless of class, are going to be getting a free respec token on the 22nd. This is because the new paragon paths will be unlocked for all classes.

You are totally mistaken. There will be no paragon path additions this patch. However, due to the number of significant changes to powers and feats. It is safe to assume that we most likely will get respec tokens.
  • Options
    meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Respecs are nice, but I don't know where to put the eight extra points from the Hammer of Fate, Sunburst, and potentially Flame Strike. Besides, I fear that devs will soon hop to 'correcting' cleric feats, maybe starting with Moontouched and Linked Spirit, so might as well hold onto that respec if there is one.
  • Options
    suxip01111suxip01111 Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    You are totally mistaken. There will be no paragon path additions this patch. However, due to the number of significant changes to powers and feats. It is safe to assume that we most likely will get respec tokens.

So I'm not "totally" mistaken then, we will most likely get a free respec, just not for the reason I stated. Thanks for clarifying it though.
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    suxip01111 wrote: »

There is no new Paragon Paths I assure you. We would have known more then 5 days in advance. We were told the next class "should" be out before end of this year, but no news on Paragon Paths, they could be a 2014 thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]