test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I bought Hero of the North pack but still no Hero of the North forum title.

iteideiteide Member, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 20 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I bought Hero of the North pack but still no Hero of the North forum title. I don't know who to contact about this. Seem I dont have Hero of the North title enable. And it's not under my User CP.
Post edited by iteide on

Comments

• echokazulechokazul Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    File a ticket. You can do so by clicking 'Support' waaay at the top of the page.

And, just throwing this out there, you did check under the permissions group?
    Kyba Fell- Tiefling GF (Main)
    RainFeather- Dragonborn DC
    Rune Fell- Drow CW
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    As echokazul said, file a support ticket. They will be happy to assst you. :)
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Before contacting support, try logging out and back in again.
  • truelokastertruelokaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I have the same thing since last year (never bothered with it before, TBH). Just submitted a ticket and hopefully I'll have mine too.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Are you looking under My Account-> Permission Groups in the User CP? That's where you can set your forum title.

EDIT: Obviously you found it. I see your "Hero of the North" title :)
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Holy smokes, what an old thread. Back to the Nine Hells with ye!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.