test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TR & DC looking for a guild. (Mindflayer)

steviefischersteviefischer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
Trickster Rogue: Level 60 - 10.5 GS - Stone
Devoted Cleric: Level 55 - GS is poo, no great companion either. XD
Server: Mindflayer

I'm not incredibly picky, but I do have some preferences.

- Friendly and laid back is a must. I am a bit of a newb (NW is my first MMO), so while I do think I have learned a lot since I started playing, there are going to be some newb moments on my end. Naturally, I'd prefer it if I joined a guild who would be willing to ignore my mistakes, and possibly help me become a better player, opposed to putting me down when/if I occasionally fail.

- No cheating of any kind. I prefer to run dungeons as they're intended to be run, and play the game as it's intended to be played. I do read the forums and zone chat a lot, and have noticed not many people enjoy running through a full dungeon during the delve event, and fully killing every enemy inside. I myself quite enjoy it, which probably has a lot to do with the fact that I am indeed a newb, so this is all new to me, therefor intriguing.

I'm friendly, shy, and definitely a bit new to the MMO world. I don't really have much interest in PVP or GG, but definitely would like to start getting into regular old dungeons with some people. I don't have teamspeak or any kind of voice chat system, so if that's a requirement then I'm sorry, but I will not qualify. I have never run a 5 man group during the dungeon delve event, but I have run every single dungeon during the delve event (with exception of the final two) in a two man group with my boyfriend, and fully completed them. I'm mostly interested in delves, and would like to start going in with a full party.
5peb.png
Post edited by steviefischer on

Comments

• meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey there, I am from Order of the Raven. We would love to have you two join the guild. We are a mature guild that has been playing this game since early beta. We have 450+ members and use Teamspeak as our communication. For Gauntlgrym, we chose the side of the Delzoun Explorers. If you would like to check out our site you can view it at http://laggygamerz.com/raven. You can check out our guild recruitment thread here.
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hellos :)
    If you're interested, you two seem like you would fit in great in my new guild, Jettatura.
    It was just created today by myself and some friends.
    We're casual gamers. We do both PvP and PvE.
    We're currently very small of course; we have two 13k gs TR's, an experienced CW/GWF/DC, an almost-level-60 GF, and some friends who have just began the game.
    It's planning to be just a friendly, close-knit guild to play the game together.
    We don't require voice chat, and we can definitely help you improve if that is what you're interested in.

If you have any questions or would like to speak to me about the guild, feel free to message me on here or in-game: Hyenas@zokir
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression