test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pacem Para Bellum

malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
Pacem Para Bellum is a newly formed guild on Dragon shard with a focus on fun, we enjoy all aspects of the game have no level, class, race or gear requirements.we are a non exploit guild and all we ask of our members is that they be respectful of others and have a good time. this being said, we are working hard on growing and on running end game content. some of us PvP we run instances and foundries. If you are looking for a social setting without drama, that is suited for casual to semi hardcore players, you might want to check us out. We currently have TS and a guild bank. http://pacemparabellum.webs.com/
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?
Post edited by malphaeous on

Comments

• malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited September 2013
    Pacem Para Bellum is now associated with Delzoun Explorers in Gauntylgrym
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?
  • malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited September 2013
    Pacem Para Bellum has added weekly dungeons. See website for details http://pacemparabellum.webs.com/apps/blog/
    we are a non exploit guild
    edited September 2013
    Pacem Para Bellum has now added a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/631081583578524/
  • kaelathirakaelathira Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Pacem Para Bellum has made some minor changes to their recruiting policy. We do not levy restrictions on character classes, country of origin, or play styles, we do however limit characters to only mains, meaning we will no longer allow alternate characters from people with characters in other guilds except under very specific circumstances.

Also we are seriously looking for people who would like to be available a few times a week in the morning or evening (evening especially) for dungeons. We do not however require any member to participate in any way if they choose not too. We are a small guild and do not want to become a large one, we just would like to become an effective one, with at least 2 groups of people a couple of days a week or more depending on who is available of course. The more the merrier, we will always take more, but this is our current goal as we have several people who are only available at odd times and have very limited play time. We have others who are available much more often. Our primary concern right now are DC's. We really need some very active DC's to achieve this goal, but again I cannot stress enough all classes are needed and will not be turned away.

One last thing, TS3 is not required for participation in T1 dungeons but due to learning curves we are going to start asking people to use Team Speak at all times in dungeons they are learning most especially places such as Castle Never, Malabog's Castle and Valindra's Tower. So TS is not required in the guild but it will be required when in very specific groups to make everyone's lives easier.

Thank you,
    Kathren