test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GF- Power points unlocking

msrebel1972msrebel1972 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Militia Barracks
I have spent over 45 power points and yet my threating rush still says it's not available to unlock. It says it should have been available at 40 points. Does anyone have any idea why this would not be available at 45 points? I'm not sure if I've done something wrong or if this is a glitch in my build page. Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by msrebel1972 on

Comments

• Options
    sfxer001sfxer001 Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Did you choose a Paragon Path yet? (hint: there is only one - Iron Vanguard)

Threatening Rush only becomes available once you choose the paragon path, as it is a paragon skill.
  • Options
    msrebel1972msrebel1972 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes, actually I did choose it. At least I believe so. My page lists me as Iron Vanguard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sfxer001sfxer001 Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I'm out of ideas then. It's possible you are bugged and need to file a bug report to get help from a GM.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yup it was a bug. Even though I had chosen the paragon path and it clearly showed that I had the powers wouldn't unlock. All I did was respect the powers and it was available. Thanks for the help though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]