test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bag Quests

areeeareee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was told there are 3 bags you can get from quests. I've got one of them currently, could someone tell me what quests give the bags?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    As far as I know there are only 2 bags you can get from quests. I don't know which one gives you the first bag. The 2nd Bag you get after completing the Clockwork Guild Tomb quest in Neverdeath Graveyard, given by Tristopher Chettlebell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrsmonmrsmon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    the 1st bag you get default, the 2nd bag is located in blacklake when you find and kill the guys 2 officers and the 3rd one is for finishing the clocktower quest in neverdeath.
  • carletto75carletto75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Im 60, and I've done the quest in Neverdeath Graveyard, but nothign bag at all!
    I think there's a level cap, or something...
    edited August 2013
    if you out level the zone too much you wont get any of the major rewards for the zone (and a lot of the side quests are gone too)
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    The Neverdeath quest you have to do at 30th level, not earlier. If you do it before 30th level you will not get the bag, its your bonus for making it halfway through the levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Accually you will still get the bag if you out level the zone but its sneaky.

towards the end of the quest line they got a semi hidden quest they don't accually tell you to talk to the girl even at the correct level its typically the icon that alerts people. so your standing there with no quests and if you don't have the little icons over the NPCs heads you wont actually see the quest hook.

I helped a level 60 get her bag by telling her to question every friendly npc even remotely close to the main quest hub.

once you find the quest you will have to keep badgering all the npcs till they give you the clockwork tower quest. if you finish the clockwork tower and go back to the "Genius" he will slip the bag subtly into your inventory you might not even see its there till you count your bags.

not sure about if you UNDER level the zone you might have to go back and talk to genius boy at 30. its really a bad system they should just have knoxs give you a bag at 10 and 30.

also I think they should sell a little 6 slot bag somewhere for gold or make them craftable.
    cloth and leather bags, and metal boxes 4-10 slots. since the smallest zen bag is larger there should be no conflict. or even make all bags craft able/buyable for gold and SELL bag slots in bank and inventory.
  • metaplexusmetaplexus Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I did the graveyard quest line at 60 (outleveled the zone by pvping). The quests are there, you just don't see the exclamation mark floating over the quest giver's head.
    edited August 2013
    i remember missing the zone completely so i could roll through it. i asked someone to share the quest with me so that i could get the bag even after spamming the dude but i still couldnt get it. ended up re rolling because i aint got time for 2 bags >_< games gimped enough
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mrsmon wrote: »
    i remember missing the zone completely so i could roll through it. i asked someone to share the quest with me so that i could get the bag even after spamming the dude but i still couldnt get it. ended up re rolling because i aint got time for 2 bags >_< games gimped enough

you can get the quest shared and then complete it but you wont get the reward. same with the professions pack quest. you need to do the quest chain yourself to earn the rewards. also "spamming the dude" wont get him to give you the quest until you've done all the previous quests.
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The Neverdeath quest you have to do at 30th level, not earlier. If you do it before 30th level you will not get the bag, its your bonus for making it halfway through the levels.

Unless they changed this recently..... I pretty much finished that quest with most of my characters in the 28-29 range. And got the bag.
  • areeeareee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Okay. Went into Neverdeath and spoke with NPCS.

The quest chain doesn't start until you do quests for Doomgiver Orran. Then the Harper and the self proclaimed genius will bounce you back and forth between the two of you until you get the final quest which will net you a 12 slot bag.
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There was a post a while back which detailed the quest chain but I can't find it. A quick websearch reveals:

The Missing Doomguides (Doomguide Volahk)
    The Undead and the Dying (Doomguide Volahk)
    Rest in Peace (Doomguide Orran)
    Red Rituals (Doomguard Orran)
    Dragon Attack (Tristopher Chettlebell)
    Enter the Dragons (Harper Windle)
    History Lessons (Tristopher Chettlebell)
    Opening the Way (Tristopher Chettlebell)
    Artifact Snatch (Harper Windle)
    Wheels Within Wheels (Harper Windle)
    Clockwork Guild Tomb (Tristopher Chettlebell)
  • eldmorg79eldmorg79 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ok.. recently i had same problem but i find solution:
    after u have no more active quests or quests marks on map talk to eather Tristopher Chettlebell or Harper Windle.. some of them have hidden quest that will allow u to do 2 more quest to finish and u will get your bag
    Veno Forever <3
  • nichivonichivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 83
    edited August 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ordensmarschall View Post
    kiralyn wrote: »
    Unless they changed this recently..... I pretty much finished that quest with most of my characters in the 28-29 range. And got the bag.

it's nonsense I have done that quest line in the mid 20 range on a few toons. Just have to be high enough level to get first quest in zone.
  • areeeareee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm one of those no-luck guys. I didn't make 100 because I need to sleep. XD Having tokens you can trade in for the event stuff would be wonderful for those like me.

Normally I don't grind much but..
    Dragons are my 3rd favorite creature. I'd grind for one.
    Wolves are my 2nd favorite creature. I did grind for one, ended up buying it in the end.
    Fox are my all time favorite creature. No sleeping, eat on the fly, no rest at all until I had as many as I could get.
  • parp11parp11 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    areee wrote: »
    I'm one of those no-luck guys. I didn't make 100 because I need to sleep. XD Having tokens you can trade in for the event stuff would be wonderful for those like me.

Normally I don't grind much but..
    Dragons are my 3rd favorite creature. I'd grind for one.
    Wolves are my 2nd favorite creature. I did grind for one, ended up buying it in the end.
    Fox are my all time favorite creature. No sleeping, eat on the fly, no rest at all until I had as many as I could get.
    erm, McFly?
  • nicomadoxnicomadox Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    this information was very usefull because i already gave up with that bag. but now i talked with the arper , finished the quest line and got the danm bag.
    Thank you guys!
  • dublin14dublin14 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I need to know if there's a level cap on getting the bag, I am lvl 35 and I can't get the quest string to complete, it stopped and no one is giving me the quests anymore. I did the Artifact snatch and Opening the way, but then it stopped.
  • jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I got the bag at LV 60 in Never death. On 2 characters.
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My level 59 CW just did that quest and got her new bag today. Talk to every NPC you can find; you may have missed a quest in the sequence.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • krailovkrailov Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    dublin14 wrote: »
    I need to know if there's a level cap on getting the bag, I am lvl 35 and I can't get the quest string to complete, it stopped and no one is giving me the quests anymore. I did the Artifact snatch and Opening the way, but then it stopped.

No level cap. I have also completed the quest at lvl 60 about 3 weeks ago to get the bag. I had completed all but the last one before moving on and then coming back. As stated from the other posts, you have to talk to all the people, complete all the main quests, then bounce around between "the genius" and the harper (complete each quest as given), and you will eventually get the clock tower quest. Complete it and talk to Tristan again, you get the bag. Easier to do at lvl 60 :)

Might is not always right - the powerful sometimes forget that.

The Small Band
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mrsmon wrote: »
    the 1st bag you get default, the 2nd bag is located in blacklake when you find and kill the guys 2 officers and the 3rd one is for finishing the clocktower quest in neverdeath.

yes you get the second bag for killing Karzov in Blacklake.
  • yokihiroyokihiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 510 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    problem is that the signs of new quests are missing once you outlevelled them. just hover over ppl standing around. those who have yellow names are quest givers and may give you now or later on the quests path a quest, so just check them again.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Please check post dates before you post. If more than 30 days have elapsed, please start a new thread. Thanks!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.