test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for guild Pve on the dragon server

banks01banks01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
First off i have no problem doing pvp just not my focus
i am new ot the game so still learning but have been playing mmos since Ultima online and put way to many years into WoW looking for a guild so i can have people to talk to and do content with
I am currently running a Cw but can change if needed
Talasharin@Dalsharin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You can check out Relentless at http://relentless.guildlaunch.com. If interested, then please fill out an application.

• boscawenboscawen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We don't care if you're new. Our guild is just a friendly guild who plays for fun and don't strive to be the best guild out there. We have backgrounds in WoW and SWTOR. That's a plus! We talk on Mumble (paid chat) so if you hate to type...or like to listen to us talk about other things besides neverwinter. We just like to have fun playing a game together.

www.morituri.enjin.com

hope to see you there!
  • slowshieldslowshield Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    <Archons> welcome you to join us! We are PvE & PvP oriented (We have a specific group terrorizing people on PvP) but most of us PvE! We have currently 340 members++, always some people around at most times all day! We're constantly on the look out for players who want to improve, learn but is just lacking the few people to help pull them up! Just be friendly in the guild and you'll make new friends in no time!

Oceanic Timezone (around +8 GMT)
    Guild Status: We have T2/CN on farm mode, can check out our guild-run-loot-distribution threads on our website!

Cheers, always welcoming another adventurer!
    :-)

- Silverblade@slowshield <Archons> / Dragon Server
    p.s: Feel free to just pm me in the game or apply at our website for a quick guild invite, if you're interested!
    <Archons> +8 GMT Oceanic Guild, 300 Member Strong @ Dragon Server!
    banner.png
    Silverblade (60 TR), Silver (60 DC), SilverShield (60 GF), SilverStorm (60 CW), Ultimate (60 GWF)