test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen Mount Question

bigbadbrianbigbadbrian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm thinking of buying some Zen to buy a mount. What does "reclaimable for each character" mean? Does it mean that if I buy a mount for one toon it's available for all?

(jeeze - they're expensive)
Post edited by bigbadbrian on

Comments

• powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They are not expensive when used on all 52 slots, which you can do...
  • bigbadbrianbigbadbrian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ah - ok - that's answered my question and you're right expense-wise.

Thanks
  • blackeagleeblackeaglee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So available to all characters then? sweet!
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The mount is available to all characters on the same account. The "reclaimable" part means that if you delete the mount, you can go back to the store, where the item will now be listed as "Free", and you can get it again.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    On the downside, you can't trade them to anyone else. But who cares. You can create new characters and not worry about grinding out 5 gold or 5000 Astral Diamonds (the going price I saw last time on the AH) for a common mount when you hit level 20.
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*