test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen Mount Question

bigbadbrianbigbadbrian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I'm thinking of buying some Zen to buy a mount. What does "reclaimable for each character" mean? Does it mean that if I buy a mount for one toon it's available for all?

(jeeze - they're expensive)
Post edited by bigbadbrian on

Comments

• runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    After you buy it every character on that account can 'claim' it from the store for themselves. Just like they were buying it too, but it will say 'claim' and cost nothing.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I'm thinking of buying some Zen to buy a mount. What does "reclaimable for each character" mean? Does it mean that if I buy a mount for one toon it's available for all?

(jeeze - they're expensive)

Yes they are exspensive, but compared to Zen store companions, ( which imo are way overpriced ) they are cheap. and as the previous answers says they are account wide.

When you purchase 1 it will appear in your bag, as long as you are lvl 20 or higher, any other characters you create on the account as soon as they reach lvl 20 they can open the Zen store and go to the mount and 'claim' it with no cost

Note: Zen store mounts are account wide, BUT Zen store companions are PER character and once bound can not be 'unbound' and transfered to another character, even though there is a option in your companion screen to 'unbind' this does not work and is very unlikely it ever will
  • ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    bowdidly wrote: »
    When you purchase 1 it will appear in your bag, as long as you are lvl 20 or higher, any other characters you create on the account as soon as they reach lvl 20 they can open the Zen store and go to the mount and 'claim' it with no cost
    Since when? I rode my bear just fine at lvl 15 with every character?
  • savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ladymythos wrote: »
    Since when? I rode my bear just fine at lvl 15 with every character?
    my just created moon elf (on the pts) disagrees with you. For some reason her unicorn refuses to let her mount until she will be lvl 20.
    Modern days unicorns :mad: they no longer raise the unicorns of yore
  • ezaphielezaphiel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited August 2013
    I confirm that. Mounts are available only at level 20, zen or no zen. Only zen companions can be owned at level 1 onwards.