What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why Do You Ignore the Dungeons?

2»

Comments

• evilderprimus88evilderprimus88 Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    So b/c I want to run the dungeon quickly I'm cheating?

If you're wiping at the campfire, "suiciding" bosses etc etc - yes, you are cheating.
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    I have run the dungeons a lot, mainly because i have 1 of each class, but I am no where near complete. Weapon/armor enchants and rank 8 enchants are sooooo expensive that I still have a long ways to go. I pretty much only run dungeons during DD and I only play enough to get in 1 DD per day 2-3 times a week. I'm actually a very casual player, but just getting full T2 and BiS jewelry isn't that hard.

You don't need armor enchants to run endgame content, but they will help greatly in PvP. So, if you're bored to death by dungeons already - just pay up and support the game. Or leave. You are trying to justify your own greed - but you're being greedy not only on other player's expense, but on your own, too.
  • ruminate00ruminate00 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Looks like I'm gonna start ignoring dungeons while leveling, too. Apparently they're just too difficult for your average person without massively overgearing the place. You can carry other people with gear, but you can't do that while leveling. So when you've waited an hour and get stuck in a group where you double the damage of the other 2 DPSers COMBINED, then you're pretty much ****ed.
  • seneca671seneca671 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Or probably these very people should leave the game. You've done it, you've beat every single boss, it was fun, but it's time to move on.

Well, this is a different question. I was thinking rushing, not exploiting - one is bad, the other is to my mind worse. For myself, I don't get why you would stay in a game just to grind - it makes me want to say for God's sake... go read a book! Live your life! To each his own, though.